Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleasteasme said:
Oh, I AM innocent!

75% pure on the purity test!

you can't believe everything you hear :catgrin:
75% huh. not bad, not bad. so that makes you 25% naughty then, right?
*looks for calculator to check math*

i guess that 25% is the part that snared me into breaking the rules... THREE times now. :D how DO you do it?

EJFan said:
75% huh. not bad, not bad. so that makes you 25% naughty then, right?
*looks for calculator to check math*

i guess that 25% is the part that snared me into breaking the rules... THREE times now. :D how DO you do it?

Oh, you are good at Math. I thought today was alphabet day though ;)

*giggles*

Hmmmm, is it my charm and wit that does it?

pleasteasme said:
Oh, you are good at Math. I thought today was alphabet day though ;)

*giggles*

Hmmmm, is it my charm and wit that does it?
it's alphabet day for scalywag... i was ready to work with him but every time i said "vowel" he replied with "bowel" amid some childish laughter and we got nowhere.

your charm and wit does more than make for mathematical genius... it's damn near a religious experience. (does that sound too much like ass-kissing?)

EJFan said:
it's alphabet day for scalywag... i was ready to work with him but every time i said "vowel" he replied with "bowel" amid some childish laughter and we got nowhere.

your charm and wit does more than make for mathematical genius... it's damn near a religious experience. (does that sound too much like ass-kissing?)

scaly has difficulty with focus! ;)

A religious experience? :eek: Oh my! :catgrin: Hmmmmm....I can say that has never been said to me before!

Kiss away! :kiss:

*giggles*

pleasteasme said:
scaly has difficulty with focus! ;)

A religious experience? :eek: Oh my! :catgrin: Hmmmmm....I can say that has never been said to me before!

Kiss away! :kiss:

*giggles*
you don't want me to kiss your ass TOO much... first of all, you might develop a complex... secondly, if i start kissing THERE, there's no telling WHERE i'll wind up. ;)

EJFan said:
you don't want me to kiss your ass TOO much... first of all, you might develop a complex... secondly, if i start kissing THERE, there's no telling WHERE i'll wind up. ;)

Hahahaa. Don't worry, I will hardly develop a complex from a little smooch ~ even a strategically placed one!

Oh, do tell....where would you end up? I'm all ears! *or eyes, as the case may be* :D

Hmmmmm....from your posts here and the Q & A thread...I wonder why you haven't visited the YKYSFW thread. I'm really quite surprised Cate hasn't directed you there personally! ;)

pleasteasme said:
Hahahaa. Don't worry, I will hardly develop a complex from a little smooch ~ even a strategically placed one!

Oh, do tell....where would you end up? I'm all ears! *or eyes, as the case may be* :D
lean in really close for a second so i can whisper to you....

*low, sultry voice*
you have no idea how spectacular this strategically placed smooch would be. now i know this is selfish of me, but i would prefer you were available to keep chatting here... if i were to describe, in all the intimate detail, how this would actually go down, you wouldn't have a free hand to type with. :) :kiss:

Hmmmmm....from your posts here and the Q & A thread...I wonder why you haven't visited the YKYSFW thread. I'm really quite surprised Cate hasn't directed you there personally! ;)
i don't generally go to the playground... but i may have to check this out. it sounds highly applicable. :D

EJFan said:
lean in really close for a second so i can whisper to you....

*low, sultry voice*
you have no idea how spectacular this strategically placed smooch would be. now i know this is selfish of me, but i would prefer you were available to keep chatting here... if i were to describe, in all the intimate detail, how this would actually go down, you wouldn't have a free hand to type with. :) :kiss:

i don't generally go to the playground... but i may have to check this out. it sounds highly applicable. :D

Hmmmmmmm...that tickles...I love it when naughtiness is whispered into my ear! :eek: :catgrin:

It really is quite a laugh, the YKYSFW thread...good times - well, good jokes at least!

pleasteasme said:
Hmmmmmmm...that tickles...I love it when naughtiness is whispered into my ear! :eek: :catgrin:
*still whispering*
then you're in for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sweet treat. :rose: IF, that is, i decide to indulge your request. ;)

It really is quite a laugh, the YKYSFW thread...good times - well, good jokes at least!
next chance i get, i'll skip on over there. :)

[Maniacal laugh]*Runs in, throws bucket of cold water over EJ and PTM, runs out.* :D [/Maniacal laugh]

EJFan said:
*still whispering*
then you're in for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sweet treat. :rose: IF, that is, i decide to indulge your request. ;)

next chance i get, i'll skip on over there. :)

Hmmmmm, you are holding me hostage with anticipation!

;)

If...IF??? *bats eyelashes*

pleasteasme said:
Hmmmmm, you are holding me hostage with anticipation!

;)

If...IF??? *bats eyelashes*
you're really determined to wear me down... i can tell. you might just get what you want. there's nothing quite like a woman who goes after what she wants and who am i to disappoint?

holding you hostage, on the other hand, brings a whole littany of ideas into my seductive little mind.
*casts a sensual glance and wrings hands*

EJFan said:
you're really determined to wear me down... i can tell. you might just get what you want. there's nothing quite like a woman who goes after what she wants and who am i to disappoint?

holding you hostage, on the other hand, brings a whole littany of ideas into my seductive little mind.
*casts a sensual glance and wrings hands*

You like a challenge, do you?

I might be more than you bargained for... ;)

pleasteasme said:
You like a challenge, do you?

I might be more than you bargained for... ;)
some challenges are worth every ounce of effort it takes to overcome them. i suspect that, while you may be more than i bargained for, the payoff would be absolutely superb.

i have no problem stepping up my efforts. the question is, can YOU handle it? :rose:

EJFan said:
some challenges are worth every ounce of effort it takes to overcome them. i suspect that, while you may be more than i bargained for, the payoff would be absolutely superb.

i have no problem stepping up my efforts. the question is, can YOU handle it? :rose:

Hmmmmmm....oh, I can handle it!

*thinking that you really don't know what you are getting yourself into*

;)

pleasteasme said:
Hmmmmmm....oh, I can handle it!

*thinking that you really don't know what you are getting yourself into*

;)
ok. i don't know what i'm getting myself into... but i know what i'm TRYING to get into. *cough*

i'll be honest... i really don't... but i can't help myself... i'm on a mission now to keep my head above water while trying to let you think YOU'RE the one who's in too deep.

*scurries off to workshop to orchestrate a master plan of seduction*

EJFan said:
ok. i don't know what i'm getting myself into... but i know what i'm TRYING to get into. *cough*

i'll be honest... i really don't... but i can't help myself... i'm on a mission now to keep my head above water while trying to let you think YOU'RE the one who's in too deep.

*scurries off to workshop to orchestrate a master plan of seduction*

Patience is a virtue.

I'll be waiting...patiently ;)

Well that will teach me to be open and honest.
I'd like to say, so what, who cares, like I used to be able to, fuck why not wind the clock back twelve months and just wipe the whole thing, that would be so much easier than this.
just forget it

PSA: it's inadvisable to stay awake until 1 am drinking and playing a computer game, then expect to get up at 5:15 when the alarm goes off.

ed

I stopped at that forbidden golden arches place for breakfast. :eek:

I was on my way home from the vet--my crabby cat is going under the knife today. I miss her. :(

* I cannot imagine the pain you feel A. I'm sorry that I am unknowingly connected. Be careful with your heart. I'll keep you in my thoughts. :rose:

* The lessons learned are hard but will serve me well all the rest of my days. I will not let ruin what I've worked long and hard to achieve. In some ways I can see a benefit or two that has strengthened so many things. Ask and so it shall be... yeah me!

* I've become intolerant of you for no rational reasons. It bugs me to see your name on just about every thread on every board here at Lit. You're young attitude is so self-rightous and stern... I can just about guarantee in twenty-five years you'll be shocked at what, how, where, who is apart of your life. Loosen up a little bit and please remember that until you've walked a mile in the other's shoes you ought to proceed with caution. Life has a way of teaching us that we never know what comes next for us.

Just because I can spell "bestiality" doesn't mean that I'm into it. :rolleyes:

does it count if your partner behaves like an animal? :D

i resent the fact that one of my stories was modded down from "h". ah, well. i know, i know, these ratings are transitory. but hey, it's called isolated "blurt", not isolated "well-reasoned and reasonable observations", damn it! :D

ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back