Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But I figured you could - in a handyman kind of way - steal the idea. Good luck! Keep us posted on how it goes.
That's possible. I'll need to increase the gauge of all of the materials, though, so that Mrs MF can't destroy the cross with her superstrength power (see middle bullet point here).

Instead of a pot plant, we'll probably need a giant aspidistra to sit on top of the pedestal in order to maintain the overall scale. :D

Last edited:
I recommend signing up for TSA pre-cuke. You get right on that way.

The airline I use may has a Priority Boarding Lane that kicks the snot out of TSA pre-check.

Pre-check line this morning? 50
Priority? 3

Pre-check line this afternoon (different city)? Didn't even look.
Priority? 1

That's possible. I'll need to increase the gauge of all of the materials, though, so that Mrs MF can't destroy the cross with her superstrength power (see middle bullet point here).

Instead of a pot plant, we'll probably need a giant aspidistra to sit on top of the pedestal in order to maintain the overall scale. :D

Wiggly monkey! :)

The airline I use may has a Priority Boarding Lane that kicks the snot out of TSA pre-check.

Pre-check line this morning? 50
Priority? 3

Pre-check line this afternoon (different city)? Didn't even look.
Priority? 1

But do they pre-cuke?

I recommend signing up for TSA pre-cuke. You get right on that way.

I stood in line for 45 minutes, once. Got to the tsa agent and he points to the 'Pre screen' or whatever they call it, on my ticket and refers me to the line that could have saved me 45 minutes. I can be a doofus, too!

I got my eyebrows tattooed today and am feeling a little like this...

Yg2tWl8l.jpg

Tapping my foot waiting for those silk pillowcases to arrive.
It says that the estimated delivery time was five days ago, but could take up till August 16th.
And I'll be away for the whole of next week too.
Grr.

(removed since I was scrolling through google images and found a somewhat relevant list I can extract from)

Last edited:
Something something communist ideas I don't hold anymore

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is only 45?!?

790594_367.jpg

Oh he actually does look about mid-40-ish.
I guess psychopathy makes you look older?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back