Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember if I told you all the story about my youngster. The very same afternoon we got the rabbits, as we stood there watching them settle into their new home, youngster declared "now we just need chickens!".

The call came this morning from the post office that our special delivery had arrived.

Attachments

• IMG_20170323_112944_edit.jpg
    IMG_20170323_112944_edit.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0

My kiddo is super excited. I am excited too but he is over the moon.

He tried to tell me yesterday that we needed a mommy goat, so we could have baby goats because he had a whole bunch of goat names in his brain.

I would love to have goats but he has to convince his father first. But I think if anyone could do it, he could.

In other news the old grey mare passed. That loss is an especially tough one, she was one of our breeding.

Oh crap. I made the tv go mad.

I couldn't find the remote, so I figured I'd set it up with my phone. Yeah. Not a good idea. Now there's just a white screen and it stopped reacting even to the buttons on the tv. :rolleyes:

Edit: Google gives me several sets of instructions on how to fix this - they all begin with press XXX on your remote. :rolleyes:

Edit 2: Fixed it. I hope. At least now it's searching for channels, so there's hope yet. Now I just need to find the remote...

Edit 3: Yes, success! The tv works, I'll look for the remote tomorrow. Thus endeth the saga of Seela and the magic box.

Last edited:
Oh I am so sorry to read this.

It was time. Mom mentioned in late Jan that she wasn't as thrifty as she had been. If memory serves she was in her very late 20's.

Goats. Don't you know a fair bit about goats, or have I misremembered?

I do. I spent several of my younger years raising Nubians. And a dairy animal would be a logical next step for us.

Ever get a book that you had full intention to read, but found it really difficult to get through? I have never had so much trouble getting through a first chapter and the second chapter title has me too afraid to continue.

Ever get a book that you had full intention to read, but found it really difficult to get through? I have never had so much trouble getting through a first chapter and the second chapter title has me too afraid to continue.

What are you reading? :)

I don't know how many times I have started in on "the power of now" or "boards that make a difference". I keep going back, someday something in them is going to click with me.

I don't know how many times I have started in on "the power of now" or "boards that make a difference". I keep going back, someday something in them is going to click with me.

The book clicks, but maybe too much? I suppose it is more overwhelming than I anticipated.

I dislike this point in the season greatly.
If the sun is up the wind is blowing.
No joke.
As soon as the sun is fully set, the wind quits.

After seventeen years I should be able to move on, right?
Why does it still hurt like it was yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back