Is this weird...so i jerked off thinking about watching a girl masturbate to and reach orgasm reading a sex story i wrote.

It’s not unusual. I have done it to my own stories in the past. If I can’t get off from my own story, how can I expect anyone else to?

It's some of my greatest compliments - from both men and women. First time a guy told me my story made him hard and he came to it, I was a little creeped out. But then I realized what an awesome compliment it was, and it has fueled me as I've written more ever since.

especially since this is the more author side of things... it seems like a fail to me, but its a free site...

OP could help himself out with a profile link....

I wrote a multi chapter story for my wife years ago. Just sat at the computer one day when I had some free time and it began to pour out of me, lol! It took about two weeks to finish. Didn’t think it was very good so I split it up into chapters and asked my wife if she was interested in reading it? After reading the first chapter while she was at work, she came home very very aroused and jumped my bones! ;)

Decided to have a little kinky fun with this and asked her if she wanted the next chapter. An overwhelming YES escaped her lips! So I told her that I will email her the next chapter for a sexual favor. Don’t want to make this a long post but she agreed. You can imagine our fun playful sex time. ;). I guess it was a good story because her girlfriend also wanted to read it. Yep, you guessed right. :)

I wrote a multi chapter story for my wife years ago. Just sat at the computer one day when I had some free time and it began to pour out of me, lol! It took about two weeks to finish. Didn’t think it was very good so I split it up into chapters and asked my wife if she was interested in reading it? After reading the first chapter while she was at work, she came home very very aroused and jumped my bones! ;)

Decided to have a little kinky fun with this and asked her if she wanted the next chapter. An overwhelming YES escaped her lips! So I told her that I will email her the next chapter for a sexual favor. Don’t want to make this a long post but she agreed. You can imagine our fun playful sex time. ;). I guess it was a good story because her girlfriend also wanted to read it. Yep, you guessed right. :)
At least share more of her gf's story!!!

The most popular fiction genre is romance novels, and for a reason: women love them! It is a wise man that not only writes erotica, but integrates it into his relationship or marriage.

I have drawn my wife a bath, poured her a drink, cut some fruit slices for her to snack on, and while her towel is warming in the dryer, let her take a bubble bath as she read a story I wrote for her. After she starts to prune, the warm towel is nice for her to dry off with.

I have also cooked a nice 4 course meal for her... fully naked... while given her an erotic story I have written for her to read as she watches all this.

These are just two idea how erotica can be a sort of foreplay for an evening. No one knows her better than yourself probably, so incorporate her fantasies, or her sexual likes, or places she loves in life into your story. By making it personal she will love the effort and probably get very turned on.

One thing that often surprises me, is minor details, kissing scenes, or scenes that are merely foreplay, have been situations where readers have confessed, they masturbated. I am certainly glad they found any aspect of my story to be erotic, but that is the point, what others find engaging might not be what you expect.

It is why I am such a huge proponent of getting people to write. You just never know how your crafted words and stories will impact another person.

Not sure if you are "good enough" to write? Hogwash... you got this!

I agree with most of the above.

I write stories that come from my own desires and thoughts. My hope in publishing the stories is that women will read them, identify with them, and get some sexual excitement from them. The more, the better. As a writer, nothing is more gratifying to me than to have a woman enjoy one of my stories so much that she writes me a comment or send me a message telling me the effect it had on her.

It validates that my sexual 'energy' is shared with such women.

Every. Last. One.

She died young, so I write "to" her now when I write about her, rather than "for" her.

Unfortunately potential readers will get none of them. At some point, I always cross a Lit line. 🙁
I’m very sorry for your loss. I write open letters to those I’ve lost too.

Last edited:
Back