Creatively explicit story?

Jbond1981

Coach coaxcum
Basically, I enjoy writing x-rated stories. I'd really like to try and write a "custom story" for a female who enjoys erotic literature. My idea is to write a story based on reader interest. You provide me with a few significant turn ons and or fetishes, and I will create the story around them. I am curious about how good I am at writing in this style and if something I wrote helps get you off, that is the ultimate reward for me. Completely flattering. If you would like me to make you a story, please let me know.

Basically, I enjoy writing x-rated stories. I'd really like to try and write a "custom story" for a female who enjoys erotic literature. My idea is to write a story based on reader interest. You provide me with a few significant turn ons and or fetishes, and I will create the story around them. I am curious about how good I am at writing in this style and if something I wrote helps get you off, that is the ultimate reward for me. Completely flattering. If you would like me to make you a story, please let me know.
I'm curious to read one of your stories

Back