I provide the pic and you create the sexual backstory. Come make me wet!

Fate_Fortune

Experienced
Hi everyone!

My name is Kelly, female.USA.

I am looking for people who are extremely open minded, creative, and detailed. Please respect this request and don't just message me for no reason.

I am looking to provide a fantasy type pic or video with a few specific details added to someone who can take that and then create a backstory for it. It can be as short or as long as you see fit but the more in-depth, the better.

If we are a good match and you enjoy doing this, we can do more pics as well. It is a fantasy type pic and not of me so the story will be of 3rd person perspective.

Warning: scenario is very sexual and sci-fi based. Huge bonus if you're a cocky bisexual, so please mention if you are!

Hi everyone!

I am looking for people who are extremely open minded, creative, and detailed. Please respect this request and don't just message me for no reason.

I am looking to provide a fantasy type pic or video with a few specific details added to someone who can take that and then create a backstory for it. It can be as short or as long as you see fit but the more in-depth, the better.

If we are a good match and you enjoy doing this, we can do more pics as well. It is a fantasy type pic and not of me so the story will be of 3rd person perspective.

Warning: scenario is very sexual and sci-fi based. Huge bonus if you're a cocky bisexual, so please mention if you are!
Wrong section. Go to the authors section. There might find someone interested.

Hi everyone!

I am a cocky bi sexual. Shall i provide a story or should i wait for a picture from you!

Hi everyone!

Sounds great ! I am ready !

Back