Is he called a light gay or what is the right word for him ?

BaherOlwy

Virgin
What is called if a straight guy like to suck his friend's dick, give him a handjob, frenchkiss him and swallow his cum and give him all kind of foreplay but don't like ever to fuck him or getting fucked by him? Is he called a light gay or what?

I really like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I hope the OP returns to the thread to clarifyā€¦ itā€™s hard to not see this as an attempt at trolling.

What is called if a straight guy like to suck his friend's dick, give him a handjob, frenchkiss him and swallow his cum and give him all kind of foreplay but don't like ever to fuck him or getting fucked by him? Is he called a light gay or what?
I think its called "lucky friend"

This is pretty funny. The only part I found maybe (as you called it, not me) "light gay" is maybe because of the fact he likes to French kiss other guys. I personally find 2 guys kissing very gay. I don't mind straight guys doing all the rest they might just not be getting some from home or have no other options for sex with a female is all. :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

A straight up cock sucking cock lover!

Back