Irish and South African mix

hotsxylady said:
mmmmm...perhaps a few more jeans...then maybe a few underwear shots...then MORE ;)

Let me know if you ever need a photographer Im very good with my hands and my mouth come to think of it :D ..catch you later AM this woman is outta here :kiss:

Lol, I will endeavour to sort something out Sxy! :D

I could always use a photographer who knows what to do, though I can't think for the life of me what you would nweed your mouth for??? Take care hun, see you soon!

Anaconda man said:
Yeas, I think I do! I'll see what I can do for you, any requests? More jeans, or less as the case may be? ;)

I think less. As they say, less is more sometimes, and my eyes are looking forward to a treat

yours2nite said:
I think less. As they say, less is more sometimes, and my eyes are looking forward to a treat

Lol, I'll see what can be arranged tonight for you! ;)

New AV, AM! It's great!! Still looking forward to seeing more (and less) :D

Anaconda man said:
Lol, thanks hun! :kiss: I could, and will, say the same about you! ;)
Thanks hun!!

But you, hubba hubbba hubba!!!!!

*catch ya tomorrow*

Ragdohll said:
New AV, AM! It's great!! Still looking forward to seeing more (and less) :D

Lol, thanks Ragdohll, never thought a change of AV would do this! Hope to see you about later too! ;)

Oh, I agree, I like the change in AV...something about a man in a dress shirt & tie...mmmm, delicious :kiss: how about a little striptease OUT of those clothes?? :kiss:

anala said:
Oh, I agree, I like the change in AV...something about a man in a dress shirt & tie...mmmm, delicious :kiss: how about a little striptease OUT of those clothes?? :kiss:

Lol, If I still had them on I may have been able to do that!!! But I've been to training and now it's simply boring shorts and a t-shirt I'm afraid! :kiss:

hotsxylady said:
mmmmm...perhaps a few more jeans...then maybe a few underwear shots...then MORE ;)

Let me know if you ever need a photographer Im very good with my hands and my mouth come to think of it :D ..catch you later AM this woman is outta here :kiss:

Do you mean a bit of this, this and this?? ;)

Last edited:
Anaconda man said:
Whew... Waited all day for these pics...Worth it.

:p~~

may- said:
Whew... Waited all day for these pics...Worth it.

:p~~

Aww May!! You should have said and I could have maybe done you some "special" ones just for you!! ;)

Anaconda man said:
Aww May!! You should have said and I could have maybe done you some "special" ones just for you!! ;)
:-D

I think I said earlier ... "post more".. You look great in all your pics.

HappyMisha said:
That third one is... wow... enticing... thanks again for sharing... :catroar:

The pleasures all mine! Glad you enjoyed them, please stop by anytime! :kiss:

Anaconda man said:

This is absolutely what I had in mind....perfect teasing shots I like what I have seen so far , thank you for sharing :) :kiss:

Anaconda man said:
Thank you very much Vicky!! And it's neither, I'm a Sharks boy through and through, the good old Banana boys!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Can't blame you for that!!!
I won't blame you for anything with a body like that :) :kiss:

Oh my! I'm going to have to stay up late just to check this thread! Those pictures are so hot, they leave me imagining dirty dirty thoughts :rolleyes: thanks for sharing! :kiss: :kiss:

Anaconda man said:
Glad you do Misha, hope you enjoy! ;)
MMMMMMMmmmmmmm *ponders the name ANACONDA* Niiiiiiiicceeeeeeeeee......MOAning to you.....and tons of hot wet sloppyyy kissess liiccksssss n succckksssssss....yummmmmmmm

Back