In the words of Morrissey, Please Please Please

In the words of Morrissey, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want this time
IE,some good old fashioned cheating stories.which does not involve her husband sit at
home waiting for her return so as he can play with his two inch cock.while she tells him just
how good in bed this guy is..............we have more then enough of them already.........anyone up for the challenge???

I know what you are saying, and I agree, they are overdone that way, but...

It is very hard to be creative with negativity.

By that I mean, what you are saying is, "here is a challenge; write something other than this". It is hard to generate ideas from someone telling us what they don't want. It is like you and a spouse trying to decide a place to eat and the other makes a list of places NOT to go. Well that is fine but still leaves too many places to go, so it really does not help in making a decision, and certainly nothing creative.

By that I mean, what you are saying is, "here is a challenge; write something other than this". It is hard to generate ideas from someone telling us what they don't want. It is like you and a spouse trying to decide a place to eat and the other makes a list of places NOT to go. Well that is fine but still leaves too many places to go, so it really does not help in making a decision, and certainly nothing creative.
I'm not trying to put anybodys work down.

there's loads of good

I'm not trying to put anybodys work down.

there's loads of good stories on here,

just not what i'm looking for ......................... but i do have a few ideas if anyone's nterested???

I understand and was not offended. I agree, the trope is overdone. It is just the way it was suggested, it does not help generate good story ideas.

On that end though, myself, I like to reverse-think everything. For instance, its how I plan my life. I am 50 years old, so at 60 years old I do not want to be grossly overweight, divorced again, or without significant money for retirement. Knowing what I don't want, I can make rational choices now to prevent that. For instance I can treat my wife the best that I can, and I can save money for retirement, and I can work out and eat right so what I do not want, does not happen.

It is the same with stories. If you know you don't want a wife cheating on her small penis husband, turn everything around. He is an alpha male, well-endowed who wants to share his wife. He takes her to the local strip club where she learns there is a basement. There her picture is displayed on a tv screen, and anyone who likes her can go down into the basement where they can have her... for a fee. The whole time, what men do to her, her husband watches via video cameras. He must wrestle with others being in his wife, and she has to wrestle with knowing he is watching her live as it happens...

Pimping his wife as a prostitute may not be the exact storyline you are after, but perhaps it will get you thinking creatively how you do want the story to go.

I have an open marriage story you might like, though it isn't cheating. Both husband and wife have lovers. Use the link in my signature line and look for the Colonel's Wife.

Infidelity is certainly one of my favourite themes for my short stories and I think that goes for many here. Having said that, it IS absolutely over-exploited as an idea and a writer has to be careful to try and give a little originality to it by way of setting, characters or plot twists... preferably all three!

Infidelity is certainly one of my favourite themes for my short stories and I think that goes for many here. Having said that, it IS absolutely over-exploited as an idea and a writer has to be careful to try and give a little originality to it by way of setting, characters or plot twists... preferably all three!
you've hit the nail on the head. and i do have a few idea's on how to injected some originality anyone up for a challenge??

The wife is waiting for her husband. The husband tells his wife how beautiful the woman he was going to fuck is. Is this what you suggest?

Bonus: The wife is white and skinny, and the mistress is black and with a huge ass. Throughout the story, the husband admires this big ass and shames his wife for not being able to give him this, what every man needs. Wife locked in chastity.

Because @CuttingEdge is partly right and partly wrong. Negativity really provides few creative clues. In addition to the hint, completely mirror the situation.

Last edited:
The wife is waiting for her husband. The husband tells his wife how beautiful the woman he was going to fuck is. Is this what you suggest?

Bonus: The wife is white and skinny, and the mistress is tall and with a huge ass. Throughout the story, the husband admires this big ass and shames his wife for not being able to give him this, what every man needs. Wife locked in chastity.

Because @CuttingEdge is partly right and partly wrong. Negativity really provides few creative clues. In addition to the hint, completely mirror the situation.
My point is now utterly worthless. I should have quoted the original post as it has been edited and sounds more positive in nature. The original version just stated what they did not want to see for a story.

That was partially on me, and will now be a habitual quoter of any reply I make.

In the words of Morrissey, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want this time
IE,some good old fashioned cheating stories.which does not involve her husband sit at
home waiting for her return so as he can play with his two inch cock.while she tells him just
how good in bed this guy is..............we have more then enough of them already.........anyone up for the challenge???
My (longstanding) WIP is just a straight up cheating story where the husband is none the wiser.

Once I grow a backbone it'll be uploaded.

bobsyouruncle55 is a fool. He has no ideas he can communicate on paper, which is why he's not writing he's critiquing. People who are creative create, people who are derivative critique. Even pressed, he cannot communicate a tangible idea! Critiques with substance can be useful - this is nothing useful.

For some silly reason Lit likes there to be a happy ending: ie, the husband liked it all along!

Back