Husband and wife independently seduced by new woman in locality?

KimAwakened

Experienced
A kind of mysterious, older (40s?) dominatrix type moves into an apartment complex and seduces a naive wife and husband, each without the other knowing.

No idea about how the circumstances could be contrived - would be interested in any suggestions - but have always liked this kind of scenario. Each is cheating on the other but the real winner is the shady lady who ends up with two willing slaves, both giving her money from the joint monthly budget. Maybe she also has other slaves from the same block.

Interesting idea. And fun. The how, is easy. After she moves in she sees both the husband and wife together, socially. Drinks in the backyard, a dip in her pool. Lots of eye contact and sexy smiles to the point that the husband and wife are both having their naughty thoughts about the MILF next door. Then the husband's work hours change. His company needs a night shift. for a special project. He wakes up now at 2 pm, and his wife isn't home until 6 pm. And the wife is alone all night. The shady lady just seems to pop by for a minute. It's the wife who gives in first. The MILF neighbor leans and kisses her, and the wife just melts in her arms.

A very sexy scenario.

Absolutely - although it seems to me we've had stuff posted along these lines before. It rings a strong bell.

If this IS a dominatrix type, could be she runs her own business in her apartment as a cover/front... counseling, massage, whatever. I can well imagine her setting up each spouse in a 'risk scenario' vis-a-vis the other. E.g. she orders the wife to dress as a street walker with heavy make-up and flaunt herself outside hubby's place of work.

Absolutely - although it seems to me we've had stuff posted along these lines before. It rings a strong bell.

If this IS a dominatrix type, could be she runs her own business in her apartment as a cover/front... counseling, massage, whatever. I can well imagine her setting up each spouse in a 'risk scenario' vis-a-vis the other. E.g. she orders the wife to dress as a street walker with heavy make-up and flaunt herself outside hubby's place of work.

Good thought. The dominatrix is possibly in the money demanding or extorting business for her main aim - and in the domination or marriage breaking business as a pleasurable side activity.

Oh yes. I like this idea very much. The thought of the woman dominating and using the two spouses without each other's knowledge is a turn on.

I would stress the idea that the husband, whom the wife had thought to be her "strong" male partner, turns out to be this wimpish submissive when faced by a truly assertive female. A marriage doomed to failure has that end accelerated.

Thank you.
Oh yes. I like this idea very much. The thought of the woman dominating and using the two spouses without each other's knowledge is a turn on.

I would stress the idea that the husband, whom the wife had thought to be her "strong" male partner, turns out to be this wimpish submissive when faced by a truly assertive female. A marriage doomed to failure has that end accelerated.

Thank you.

I go for that change in perception. It was the kind of thing I had in mind. A really good story line in theory.

For sure, it might be considered that she does the husband and wife a favour by putting an end to something which was bound to fail ultimately, possibly after a lot of unnecessary grief, bitterness and recriminations.

No neighbourhood should be without one such.

If I were writing this, for that reason I'd set this in the early days of a marriage before children appear... and throw in a few hints that the two had come together in a starry-eyed way without really finding out about each other.

Back