The only husband in a all-couples getaway

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Husband and wife plan a getaway with three other couples, but when they get to the resort, couple finds the other husbands couldn't make it and only the wives were able to attend. One wife had a fight with her husband, another's husband had to work extra shifts, and the other wife's husband was being abusive with her

This left the husband as the only guy in the group and provide some sexual tension him and the ladies which leads to an all-out naked fivesome or reverse gangbang

that could be a decent start to a harem story as well. If you take the husbands as such in a long multichapter story.

husband 1: fight with the husband over jealousy\money.
husband 2: extra work at the office or extra work with the office wife?
husband 3: abusive and MC helps her leave it and joins.

@Darth_Aussie makes some damn good harem stories

Husband and wife plan a getaway with three other couples, but when they get to the resort, couple finds the other husbands couldn't make it and only the wives were able to attend. One wife had a fight with her husband, another's husband had to work extra shifts, and the other wife's husband was being abusive with her

This left the husband as the only guy in the group and provide some sexual tension him and the ladies which leads to an all-out naked fivesome or reverse gangbang
Great idea. I’d be up for being one of the other husbands in this scenario. I can’t make it at the last second but insist my wife’s goes. When she gets back she tells me everything. How all four wives shared the husband. All the wives do individual strip teases for him. Reverse blowbang. The four wives get on their knees beside each other. Then he moves down the line, each wife sucking his cock. Then it’s no holds barred. Throughout the time there, Husband fucks each wife separately. Threesomes and foursomes. And of course he lines the wives up face down ass up. And goes down the line screwing each doggy. So many possibilities.

Back