Marina Induction

kylo1

Cuck
Marina committee has to vet all new new applicants.
After provisional acceptance the new couples are given a mooring place next to the marina bull and his very vocal wife.
For several nights the new couple hear the very noisy orgasms, and during the day the bull's wife engages the new couple's wife in increasingly erotic conversations.
The new wife is invited to the marina on a day her husband isn't available for a coffee with the bull's wife.
The bull's wife isn't there but the bull is. The new wife is seduced and as she emerges well fucked from the bull's boat, all of the other marina wives are on the dock cheering and congratulating her-the episode has been live streamed to the entire marina.
Maybe a possibility of a series: shy wife, asian wife, lesbian wife, wife and daughter etc joining the marina.

After provisional acceptance the new couples are given a mooring place next to the marina bull and his very vocal wife.
For several nights the new couple hear the very noisy orgasms, and during the day the bull's wife engages the new couple's wife in increasingly erotic conversations.
The new wife is invited to the marina on a day her husband isn't available for a coffee with the bull's wife.
The bull's wife isn't there but the bull is. The new wife is seduced and as she emerges well fucked from the bull's boat, all of the other marina wives are on the dock cheering and congratulating her-the episode has been live streamed to the entire marina.
Maybe a possibility of a series: shy wife, asian wife, lesbian wife, wife and daughter etc joining the marina.
I’d love for my wife to be that new wife initiated into the group by Bull’s big cock!

This would make a great series. Each chapter has Bull visiting one of the wives. And each situation is different. Some husbands like their wives hooking up with Bull. Some even like to watch. While others just accept it.

I was even thinking of a progression of bulls, with of course the BBC bull being the final step in acceptance.

I was even thinking of a progression of bulls, with of course the BBC bull being the final step in acceptance.
Good idea. Bull let’s all his other bull friends in on the gold mine at the marina. One by one he brings them over and introduces them around. Soon enough anumber of bulls are screwing the wives through on their husbands boats!

I like the setting and the neighbor setup. Hearing them have boisterous sex.

I'm more of a couple-swap/group sex kinda guy, so I'd take it thusly.
Out Marina committee couple Todd and Tina invite the new couple Bob and Bonnie out on their boat for a weekend. They sail down to a deserted island in the Keys, have a cookout, and do a little nude sunbathing. Now Todd is the classic bull stereotype, hunky and hung. Bob is just your average Joe, average height and size.

Bob watches his wife stare at Todd frequently during the trip and nearly constantly once they are all naked. After a couple of hours, Todd needs to take the dinghy back to the boat for supplies and suddenly Bonnie needs to get some things also.

Todd and Bonnie aren't on the boat five minutes before they can hear Bonnie moaning.

The lovely Tina is still lying on the sand and she looks at Bob. "You should have known better than to let her be alone with someone like my husband."

Bob smiles at her and says, "Maybe I wanted to get some time alone with you?"

Tina looks him over and gives him a dubious smile. "Well, you're cute and all but, really?"

Bob grins back. "See that mole on my left cheekbone?"

She nods. Suddenly Bob's tongue snakes out and licks his cheekbone!

Tina sits up like a shot. "Holy Mother of Gene Simmons!" she exclaims.

A half-hour later Todd and Bonnie return to the beach to find their spouses sweaty and panting just covered in each other's cum. Bonnie looks up at her smiling husband. She points at Bob. "Baby, I love your big cock, but that man's tongue is fucking magical."

They have their cookout and that evening the blow-up mattresses come out and there some serious group sex. Every woman gets two cocks and every man gets two pussies. They make a great weekend out of it.

The story would set up like a standard cuck story, and the reader would assume that was going to happen. But then it shifts gears. You could describe the first two sex scenes nearly simultaneously with each couple hearing the other, then end the story with some epic group sex. Include plenty of build-up and maybe include a sex scene between Bob and Bonnie as they listen to their neighbors having sex. Lot of eye contact between Bonnie and Todd to help sell the cuck idea and sort of keep that flavor in the story if you're into that.

Love the idea as a yacht skipper! I would twist the plot as to a wife joining in to see if she enjoys women too…

Back