Impregnation Fetish with Older Boyfriend

redheadfantasy

Really Experienced
So this is a little tricky to explain, but my boyfriend is my former stepdad (he and my mother have been divorced for years).

Obviously, he’s much older. While I am on birth control and not looking to get pregnant, the idea has become an incredible turn on for us both. Does anyone else have this fetish, and advice on how to have fun with it?

Did you find what you were looking for in the other thread? Or is there a niche here that you’re trying to capture? Is the turn on impregnation? Or from an older man specifically?

So this is a little tricky to explain, but my boyfriend is my former stepdad (he and my mother have been divorced for years).

Obviously, he’s much older. While I am on birth control and not looking to get pregnant, the idea has become an incredible turn on for us both. Does anyone else have this fetish, and advice on how to have fun with it?
Years ago, when my wife and I just married she was 20, and I had some jacking off fantasies about my dad fucking her. It was hot when my wife would suck my cock, and I was thinking I was my dad she was sucking off. I figured a lot of dads have fantasies themselves about fucking their cute young daughter-n-laws. He was 49 at the time, so WOW! to imagine my dad fucking my young 20yo wife and getting her pregnant. It can be a very hot exciting kinky taboo fantasy to picture my wife back then with a big pregnant belly from my dad. Then you add in the "being cuckolded big time by your dad." To think of your dad breeding your wife. Just think would he be a daddy / grandpa to your child?

Last edited:
Years ago, when my wife and I just married she was 20, and I had some jacking off fantasies about my dad fucking her. It was hot when my wife would suck my cock, and I was thinking I was my dad she was sucking off. I figured a lot of dads have fantasies themselves about fucking their cute young daughter-n-laws. He was 49 at the time, so WOW! to imagine my dad fucking my young 20yo wife and getting her pregnant. It can be a very hot exciting kinky taboo fantasy to picture my wife back then with a big pregnant belly from my dad. Then you add in the "being cuckolded big time by your dad." Your dad breeds your wife.
You might enjoy my stories. The next chapter is due out soon. Check them out.

Back