Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

my body; my choice.

your body: meat is murder.

Those are extremists who believe 'meat is murder', just as not all in the right wing are extremists. Those extremist crazies that go and blow up science labs for practicing on mice. And there are exremist right wing crazies that blow up abortion clinics and Jewish places of worship. There are different facets of beliefs. Crazy is crazy.

Honestly those two comments about illegals and abortion are so fucking stupid I cannot comment. I can only post a picture.

ZP___Pants_on_head_by_SasukeXIII.jpg

There's me sitting between Isshy and Query. Sadly their massive retard strength will beat me to death soon.

Honestly those two comments about illegals and abortion are so fucking stupid I cannot comment. I can only post a picture.

ZP___Pants_on_head_by_SasukeXIII.jpg

There's me sitting between Isshy and Query. Sadly their massive retard strength will beat me to death soon.

I'm still scratching my head over that comment!

It was so illogical and the two have nothing to do with each other.

:confused:

I refer again to the photo of me getting together. I wear a hat, they wear pants. When you can make those kinds of mistakes getting dressed you can easily combine issues like this.

Immigrants, legal and illegal, taking jobs at the expense of the native born.

Short article

Full Report.

Ishmael

Shut the fuck up with that! They probably said the same thing about your ancestors. They bitched and moaned about the Italians taking jobs, the Irish, the Jews, even the negroids after slavery ended. Jobs are meant to be taken!

Last edited:
Bald can be sexy, I don't have the eyebrows for it mine are really bush so I look double bald. Like that Fareed Zakaria fellow. Balding however is never sexy.

One should always strive to have the respect of their peers. It can't be your sole goal but if you don't have it you should probably re-examine your life. And yes I do mean you.

My hair is the most attractive part of me. Fucking jet black and thick and gorgeous and if I ever go bald I will fucking... needles in my head. Transplants, that goddamn $500 a pop thing where they put stem cells in your scalp, and if that doesn't work I'll fucking shoot myself.

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_J4Ldb_rx118qZQRji0-OK_DMUemaoO92wP5DSTHsbaY-rqjd

Shut the fuck up with that! They probably said the same thing about your ancestors. They bitched and moaned about the Italians taking jobs, the Irish, the Jews, even the negroids after slavery ended. Jobs are meant to be taken!

Interesting, why do they want to go to Israel in the first place??? They want to be Jewish??

All the more ironic in that if you go back to the reasoning put forth by the original proponents of abortion the purpose was to specifically rid ourselves of the hordes now streaming across the border.

What year are you going back to now?

I've never understood, nor ever had it adequately explained, why I'm supposed to be pissed about immigration. If somebody could clear that up, threads like this would make a hell of a lot more sense.

I've never understood, nor ever had it adequately explained, why I'm supposed to be pissed about immigration. If somebody could clear that up, threads like this would make a hell of a lot more sense.

The nativism that can be explained is not the true nativism.

Fear Of The Godless Savage Brown Races.

Real President of the United States:

Enrique?

Mexican President: Yes Mr. President...

You have 24 hours to have my Marine standing tall, unharmed, at the border in San Diego. If he isn't there, I'm going to order the Commandant of the Marine Corps to use whatever force is necessary to secure his release. Do you understand, Enrique?

Said the scary man with brain damage. Declare war over one man? Insanity.

If you start with a false premise you end up with false conclusions.

No one is pissed off about immigration, no one at all. The issue is illegal immigration. People, many of them undesirable, entering the country illegally.

Economic impacts aside, these illegals are illiterate in their own language, unskilled, disease ridden, and a great many of them are criminals. They are precisely the people we don't want, or need, in this nation. (Read the news, I have no intention of spoon feeding anyone the links. They're all out there for anyone that cares to read.)

The economic impacts are going to be enormous. Social services, health care, law enforcement, and loss of jobs by citizens. These eventualities are also well documented if you care to read them.

There are those here, and elsewhere, that want to turn this into some sort of racial issue. That too is a false premise. I don't care where their country of origin is or what racial or ethnic component they represent. First and foremost they are entering the country illegally. The law makes NO provision for race or ethnicity. I don't care if they're coming from Canada, the UK, France, China, India, Africa, or Argentina. If they fit the profile of being illiterate, unskilled, disease ridden, and with a significant criminal component then the cause extreme concern is even greater.

Ishmael

If you start with a false premise you end up with false conclusions.

Economic impacts aside, these illegals are illiterate in their own language, unskilled, disease ridden, and a great many of them are criminals. l

They said the same thing about Italians, Irish, and the Chinese you elitist, senile nativist fuckbag.

Immigrants, legal and illegal, taking jobs at the expense of the native born.

Ishmael

The question is, why don't Democrats, the "party of workers" care? Why is there no internal disagreement in The Party over the immigration question?

Could also be over the direct complicity of the Mexican government to perpetrate an act of aggression against the United States and its people; by permitting and facilitating the transportation of Central American aliens and citizens of Mexico through their territory for the purpose of illegally violating our borders.

Oh, Enrique...one more thing...if you don't take immediate action to stem the flow of illegal aliens through your country, and your own citizens who act to violate our border, I will close the border completely and shut down all movement in or out of Mexico and the United States. I will then order my military to control the border and any Mexican territory that enfilades military positions on the American side of the border, or any terrain that presents a tactical advantage over American troops patrolling that border. Do you understand, Enrique?Mexican President:
Bu...bu...bu...but Mr. Pres...
Real American President:
Enrique...be further advised...any American military personnel coming under fire from your side of the border will result in cross border punitive expeditions and land seizures designed to preclude future such actions. Do you understand?:cool:

Vetty hates Beaners.
:nods:

Back