Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

It's not really isolationism they'e endorsing -- when they stay "stop worrying about other nations," they mean stop trying to help them. It's still OK to bomb the snot out of them and steal everything we can carry away.

In fact they're already getting their wish, because the whole foreign aid program is a fraud, and whenever we find it necessary to "help" someone militarily it's just an invasion inevitably followed by military occupation in order to secure "American Interests."

For a pox-on-both-houses "centrist" you have a very easy way of bashing conservatives. I think you have a problem with neo-conservatives of the William Kristol Variety. Perhaps you have never met an actual conservative.

There is a reason that "neo" is added. There is nothing conservative about supporting the military industrial complex. I once bought into the idea of "If not us, who will?" mindset.

I have heard many actual conservatives (Thomas Woods, Mike Church, Kevin Gutzmen, and yes, Ron Paul) point out that there is something unseemly about bombing other countries to force them to have the freedoms we claim we want to have for our own self-determination. If they want a Calyph, who are we to say they cannot?

That isn't to say we cannot pick a horse from the grandstands or pray to whomever we might think listens for the terrier or the rat to mix a metaphor.

"Mud hut" Darwinism has enormous appeal to libertarians and conservatives who are frightened of today's modern complexities....plus that bit about non-whites only counting 3/5 of the time makes them salivate.

For someone that bores us all to tears with #AscriptionAgain you seem to spend all the time you have left after from bashing "the jooz" and grading English 102 rhetoric to explain what other people think and especially the dark and base places in them that you are certain motivates them. #ProjectionAgain

How about just for a change you explain what it is that you believe, why you believe it and how you came to that set of beliefs.

::nods::

Last edited:
That's weird. I have quite a few "conservative" friends that like to say how we should stop worrying about other nations, and focus on our own problems. Isn't that endorsing isolationist policies?

I even had one "conservative" friend say that he'd like to go back and live in 1776 with 'real Americans'.

So, once again, nothing substantive but "whine, whine, progressives, whine, whine" from GB's Waldorf and Statler.

Yeah, you have lots of "conservative" friends...

About_average?

You paying attention???

Argumentative fallacy that cannot be challenged or proven to be true.

Waldorf and Statler is a killer reference, beeteedubs.

For a pox-on-both-houses "centrist" you have a very easy way of bashing conservatives. I think you have a problem with neo-conservatives of the William Kristol Variety. Perhaps you have never met an actual conservative.

There is a reason that "neo" is added. There is nothing conservative about supporting the military industrial complex. I once bought into the idea of "If not us, who will?" mindset.

I have heard many actual conservatives (Thomas Woods, Mike Church, Kevin Gutzmen, and yes, Ron Paul) point out that there is something unseemly about bombing other countries to force them to have the freedoms we claim we want to have for our own self-determination. If they want a Calyph, who are we to say they cannot?

That isn't to say we cannot pick a horse from the grandstands or pray to whomever we might think listens for the terrier or the rat to mix a metaphor.

::nods::

I also have an easy way of bashing phony liberals who love to tax me to death in order to give benefits to people who were too lazy to take advantage of the benefits already offered to them.

I just haven't had the opportunity to do so lately. :D

And I do very much have a problem with neo-conservatives, particularly the ones who exploit people's religious superstitions to justify all manner of abominations.

If they want a Calyph, who are we to say they cannot?

I like that, a lot. :) If people want to be communists, why should that excite me either? I know it won't work. They're screwing themselves, so why should I risk my ass to go and kill them for it?

Excellent plan -- devote your energies to praying for them, if you really think that helps. But keep you dick in your pants and let them go ahead and fuck themselves if that's what they're determined to do.

Back