Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

Well, yes, how did you know? I don't know if you want to know the details....but it involved...uh.. pillows...:eek:

The Titanic called...

...they said if they would've had "pillows" like that on board, they'd still be afloat.

The Titanic called...

...they said if they would've had "pillows" like that on board, they'd still be afloat.

Could have made excellent floating devices

You know it's not that I don't like. . .pillows it's that I thought Titanic was a crappy movie. It was probably because I was like twelve when it came out and it wasn't until Catch Me If You Can forced me to acknowledge him that I got over hating Leonardo DeCraprio (force of habit, the man's an amazing actor.) But since we're talking about the movies. I like movies, especially animated films. And since now is the time to talk about going down, like the Titanic I'd like tell you that when I was a child a crab once told me everything I'd ever need to know about women.

darling-its-better-down-where-its-wetter-take-it-from-me.jpg

Last edited:
The 50 million aborted would have been unwanted children who would be a burden on Society, a cost we should not have to bear, but the children streaming across our border are a treasure that makes us richer as a nation, an opportunity to show how great we are and how we take care of the helpless...

;) ;)

... an investment in our future.

The 50 million aborted would have been unwanted children who would be a burden on Society, a cost we should not have to bear, but the children streaming across our border are a treasure that makes us richer as a nation, an opportunity to show how great we are and how we take care of the helpless...

;) ;)

Post of the month.

Before his reelection, Obama lectured Hispanic pressure groups that he was no tyrant and could not impose amnesty by fiat. Instead, he advised them to “punish our enemies” at the polls. They did. Now a lame-duck Obama, no longer needing to worry over reelection, is sending the nation the message that he can indeed be a tyrant, and he thus has all but ended federal immigration law. For the first time in our nation’s history, thousands of foreign nationals are approaching the Border Patrol requesting, not fearing, arrest, on the apparently correct belief that their illegal entry into the U.S. and all the problems that surround it are a sort of payback to conservatives for opposing Obama’s notion of comprehensive immigration reform. Again, the nihilistic message is something like, “Since you did not want my immigration agenda, then deal with tens of thousands of children on your border.”
Victor Davis Hanson, NRO

The latest GDP figures show that after $9 trillion in borrowed money, various stimuli and tax hikes, and zero interest rates, the economy is shrinking. Any empiricist would conclude that whatever the Obama administration has been doing the last six years – for two of which there were large Democratic majorities in both houses of Congress — it is not working. Yet the administration’s reaction seems to be more deficit spending, more zero interest rates, more regulations, more restrictions on new energy development, and more class-warfare rhetoric.

Again, the message seems to be something like, “One way or another we are going to grow government, broaden the progressive base, increase the number of Americans on entitlements, raise taxes, cheapen the value of money, run up deficits, pile up regulations — and let you nitpickers worry about the high unemployment, sinking GDP, and declining household income.” The point is not to find the best way to help ordinary Americans, but to find a way to ram through a progressive economic agenda without much concern over whether it works or makes things worse.

The next two years will be scary. Any time a self-appointed messiah is rejected by his flock, his anger at the ungrateful nonbelievers grows. We have messed with our savior — so woe unto us!
VDH, NRO

;)

VDH, NRO

"The next two years will be scary. Any time a self-appointed messiah is rejected by his flock, his anger at the ungrateful nonbelievers grows. We have messed with our savior — so woe unto us!"

;)

Reminiscent of Muhammad's reaction to the residents of Medina.

Ishmael

;) ;)

Only these with the "valor de soñar" are college material. THEY are are future- not the dross of lazy Americans.

Oh For Fuck's Sake..

The only people that refer to the President as "Messiah" are rabid moronic "Conservatives" that have harbored a seething hatred of the man since first hearing his name.

You fuckers really need to get over your imaginary persecution complex.

Only these with the "valor de soñar" are college material. THEY are are future- not the dross of lazy Americans.

Blame technology.

With iPods and iPads and Xboxes and Playstations -- none of which I know how to work -- information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation.
Barack Hussein Obama

;) ;)

An excellent summation of how the left can hold, and justify, two polar opposite positions simultaneously. All the more ironic in that if you go back to the reasoning put forth by the original proponents of abortion the purpose was to specifically rid ourselves of the hordes now streaming across the border.

Ishmael

An excellent summation of how the left can hold, and justify, two polar opposite positions simultaneously. All the more ironic in that if you go back to the reasoning put forth by the original proponents of abortion the purpose was to specifically rid ourselves of the hordes now streaming across the border.

Ishmael

Nonsense, Grampa Cancer Nugget. A fetus is no more a child than an acorn is an oak tree.

A fetus is no more a child than an acorn is an oak tree.

I understand that's your standard meme on the murderous issue now, killer...

...but if you possessed any sense of logic at all in that Hitleresque and hollow bucket of...uh...yours, you'd realized your lame analogy should properly read, A fetus is no more a child than an acorn is a sapling.

Then again...

...if humans purposely eradicated tens of millions of acorns over time, you'd be among the first Nazi treehugging twats to whine, Where have all the oak trees gone?

Have another nice day stealing time from your employer, bozo.

I understand that's your standard meme on the murderous issue now, killer...

...but if you possessed any sense of logic at all in that Hitleresque and hollow bucket of...uh...yours, you'd realized your lame analogy should properly read, A fetus is no more a child than an acorn is a sapling.

Then again...

...if humans purposely eradicated tens of millions of acorns over time, you'd be among the first Nazi treehugging twats to whine, Where have all the oak trees gone?

Have another nice day stealing time from your employer, bozo.

Awwww, look at Eyer try to refudiate my analogy.
He tries soooooo hard.

Of course, following Eyer's specious interpretation, anyone who takes an acorn from a National Park should be charged with illegal logging. Right? Right?

Awwww, look at Eyer try to refudiate my analogy.
He tries soooooo hard.

Of course, following Eyer's specious interpretation, anyone who takes an acorn from a National Park should be charged with illegal logging. Right? Right?

You'd definitely be Right, Right...

...if I held your Naziesque view that acorns or Oak trees were equal to human beings.

Why do you hate human life so much, Herr Führer?

;) ;)

There are some far right wing extremist nuts who always seem to bitch and moan about abortion, oh we have to respect life.

You all don't give a DAMN once it makes it past the womb as evidence of all the cuts to social programs hurting children that your beloved GOP lawmakers love to do!

However, there are right wingers who share that view of abortion that you posted as well. There are also progressives (mainly Catholics) who are against abortion so it's not a clear cut issue.

I don't personally support abortion but it's not my business to dictate what another woman does with her body.

As far as your bitching about immigrants, your parents, grandparents, or greatgrandparents and beyond came fresh off the boat, streaming into this country....poor, broke, and dirty. The same reason anyone wants to make a better life for themselves, something some of you extremists can't fathom!

Last edited:
They look askance at his extra chins and make calculations about his personal lack of discipline, they snicker at his obvious gluttony. He feels it's time to kill'em all.:D

When right wing bitch made impotent men stumble on an argument they resort to childish attacks about people's appearances when they are wrinkling and far from models of hotness themselves. Looks are not everything. So typical, so immature, so fucking predicatable! Right wingers are so easy to predict.

Last edited:
You'd definitely be Right, Right...

...if I held your Naziesque view that acorns or Oak trees were equal to human beings.

Why do you hate human life so much, Herr Führer?

An acorn is a potential oak tree.
A fetus is a potential child.
Figure it out.

They look askance at his extra chins and make calculations about his personal lack of discipline, they snicker at his obvious gluttony. He feels it's time to kill'em all.:D

My waistline is the same as yours Gunny Gasbag. I proved that with photos last month. You shrieked like a girl when I did, remember?

#AscriptionAgain
#MarineCorpsLackOfHonor
#SimperFi

When you say 'simperfi' it probably goes past his senile head. He doesn't know what a simp is!

Ishmael

my body; my choice.

your body: meat is murder.

Back