If you could suck your own cock or lick your own pussy, would you?

Assuming it was perfectly comfortable.

Would you cum in your mouth? / Spit? / Swallow?
Would you use your hand or only your mouth?
Would you ever leave the house again?

Would you seek out your own pussy juices or avoid?
Would tasting yourself turn you on or off?
Would you insert a toy at the same time?
if this were possible the human race would go extinct.

When I was younger I was flexible enough. I have licked the head a few times.

I ABSOLUTELY would!!!!

I love the taste of my own pussy -- eat my own cum everyday while masturbating. I usually start in the bathroom mirror after the gym when I'm all hot and sweaty ...

Yes: I totally turn myself on. Not gonna lie -- I'm reeeeeally hot. I would totally fuck me!!! So he'll yah I'd eat myself if I could, and squirt like crazy into my own mouth ... this is getting me wet just writing this!!! 😈😈
Got me leaking just reading it, so hot 😘

I ABSOLUTELY would!!!!

I love the taste of my own pussy -- eat my own cum everyday while masturbating. I usually start in the bathroom mirror after the gym when I'm all hot and sweaty ...

Yes: I totally turn myself on. Not gonna lie -- I'm reeeeeally hot. I would totally fuck me!!! So he'll yah I'd eat myself if I could, and squirt like crazy into my own mouth ... this is getting me wet just writing this!!! 😈😈
May I help?

I ABSOLUTELY would!!!!

I think we’re all getting wet reading it and fantasizing about tasting you. Mmmm

I would have worn it out if I was limber or big enough to reach it with my mouth

Yes! I've had dreams about doing it... except in these dreams I'm just not a very good cock sucker. But that's probably just a bad dream. I'd suck my cock, and I'd swallow my cum.

If I had the flexibility, I'd be sucking myself daily. Unfortunately, that's unlikely to happen. But if there are any ladies out there who share the same desire and lack similar suppleness, I'm sure we could come to a mututally satisfying arrangement. 😜

I've sort of sucked my own cock. I can't really get too much into my mouth, but I absolutely love licking and swallowing the precum. And while I may only get the head into my mouth, I also love cumming in my own mouth and swallowing.

Back