if you be my dom/master i'll be ur sub/slut/slave & lick your arse everyday...

• Thread starter slut_seeking_owner
  • Start date
S

slut_seeking_owner

My name is Amisha Desai, and i am from Mumabi, India, age is 32 years, 34c 28 36 is my well maintained body with 60 kgs(132 lbs) i am married since 2 years and i for the outer world i am hot rich elegant sophisticated lady but inside i am total submissive slutty cumdump whore wants to submit to man who can control me, degrade me humiliate me and use me secretly on a daily basis..

you enter the home after work and call out my name or pet name you have given to me and i'll come running getting your glass of water and right from undoing your shoes to sucking your cock i'll be between your legs kneeling while you tell me about your day and ask about mine .. and i'll boost your ego and you release your stress while getting pleased by me...

the above was when i'll be your live in pet slut/slave...

i still remember how much i am hesitant to suck my bf;s cock with a condom to the point where i was begging to lick masters ass to please him, from being a shy innocent girl to a submissive slutty whore... (did masters turned me into this or i was like that)

we can chat daily and talk and play differnt roleplayes where i give you titjobs and get fuckked by you adn you fuck my ass and mouth and pussy and i'll lick your arse and tongue fuck it to please you ..

the first time i sucked a cock was when i was 16 and then slowly i was turned into a slut , i dont know was i like submissive slutty from the beginning or dom masters made me like that

I'll be totally available for your pleasure and please you in different ways and I only want you to degrade, humiliate me , call me slutty names and laugh "haha" and i'll be your daily begging cumdump whore... secretly of course..

you only tell whatever you want about yourself but can know all about my life, i am willing to open up all to you .. personal financial professional past family hobbies relationship and even my dark past secrets.. everything illl tell you if you can degrade humiliate and call me names..

i am fair in color with a body of 34c 28 36, 5.4" with a weight of 60 kgs or 132 lbs... I look like a model and like to surprise men when I act sluty... i like to do that...

I was here with different ids but the amisha in me made me feel guilty and got them deleted... but the daisy is me is back again to be the online secret cumdump whore to a master/dom..

I'll be online as much as I can and please also your friends if you want..

please create a google hangout id ... because i use this on browser and close it so that there is no history.. and i also can't use any other apps for the same reason that my husband doesn't know this...

slutseekingowner@gmail.com is my google hangout id.. send me a request ..

it's not email but hangout.. i'll wait for you ...

Back