You Are Not A Dom/Domme

itsme__kit

Experienced
You are not a Dom/Domme if you are already making demands when you have not earned one's submission.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you are disrespecting boundaries.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you have not done your proper research on the lifestyle. Fifty Shades of Grey is not fucking research. Go on fucking Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you don't establish safe words.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you are disregarding consent. Consent is and always will be the #1 aspect of this lifestyle.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you are constantly being abusive towards others, especially submissives, and calling yourself a "Dom". You are not a Dom. You are a fucking abusive piece of shit that deserves to rot in the deepest trenches :)
You are not a Dom/Domme if you are physically hurting a submissive and not stopping when they tell you.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you don't effectively communicate.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you are constantly threatening to "punish" a submissive.
You are not a Dom/Domme if you do not provide AFTERCARE.

As someone who is a bratty submissive, I can't tell you how many times I have encountered fake Dominiants, and how it blows my mind that guys think that the shit is cute and that we as subs won't see past their bullshit. I have encountered each one of these experiences that I have listed, and it's fucking horrible. I have done my research regarding the lifestyle and will continue to do so, however, it's very sickening what submissives go through when it comes to assholes claiming to be "Dominants" when all they want is to be controlling and malicious. Submissives deserve Doms who they can trust and love, Doms who have that balance between soft and hard, Doms who know what they want and communicate, Doms who provide aftercare, Doms who will guide and lead them, Doms who will always make sure that their subs are safe and well taken care of, and Doms who puts in actual effort to earn the submission. That's why a lot of people, especially ones who are horny as fuck, don't understand that submission is earned, not given. Personally, if you are not putting in effort to earn my submission, I am not going to fucking give it to you. Point. Blank. Period.

Do your fucking research.

Thankies! Mwah! :kiss:

😩Encountered another asshole/garbage individual/loser, huh? Yeah. I definitely understand.
If there is a plus side to be found here, it's that I legitimately have learned to block these guys way sooner than I did like a month ago. Within these past few weeks alone, I've decided to block & keep moving because dealing with this is So Fucking Draining. Seriously.
No more 3rd or 4th chances. You show your shit attitude twice & I'm out. I'm more valuable than that. You are too, Kit.

I feel bad for the 95% of Dom's on this site (I'd wager 80 - 90% of them are married as well without their partners knowing at that). 🤣

A true dom is always learning and always thinking of their sub first. End of story.
Anyways: say it louder for those in the back.

I
I feel bad for the 95% of Dom's on this site (I'd wager 80 - 90% of them are married as well without their partners knowing at that). 🤣

A true dom is always learning and always thinking of their sub first. End of story.
Anyways: say it louder for those in the back.

I think most of them just watch extreme domination videos and look at memes and think they have it all figured out.

I

I think most of them just watch extreme domination videos and look at memes and think they have it all figured out.
I think that most of them don’t even do that much. They just want a dick receptacle. They think that having a ‘sub’ means having access to a woman‘s body whenever they want, without having to consider her needs or treat her like a person and partner. They don’t like women as people at all.

I don’t feel sorry for the 95%…. But I do feel for the 5% that are genuine and authentic. Because that 95% AintShitDoms are why so many women that are interested in exploring get jaded and turned off to the dynamic.

It’s absolutely amazing and intoxicating to be able to turn off my brain and let down my walls and not think about anything other than giving him pleasure. But I have to know that I’m safe to do that. I’m not going to submit to some random dumbass, ever.

Back