Taking A Break

itsme__kit

Experienced
So, this post is different, and frankly amongst myself, I am pretty sure some people can relate.

So, first of all, I am a mental health girly, and I am all for anything mental health. I, myself, am in therapy. I have been going to therapy for over a year now. I was diagnosed with adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, meaning that I feel anxious and depressed when certain things go awry. My symptoms can go from moderate to severe.

Lately, I have not been in the best headspace, and my mental health right now is very bad. I feel very unmotivated to do anything. It's just been not good.

So, I will take a break from the Lit forum and site. The story that I am currently writing will be done when I have the mental strength to finish it. I will be back though, don't worry! ;)

If you have any mental health issues going on, please talk to someone, write in your journal, and/or seek a therapist. If not, do certain hobbies that you love to ease your mind. You got this. I believe in you! :heart:

Mwah :kiss:

So, this post is different, and frankly amongst myself, I am pretty sure some people can relate.

So, first of all, I am a mental health girly, and I am all for anything mental health. I, myself, am in therapy. I have been going to therapy for over a year now. I was diagnosed with adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, meaning that I feel anxious and depressed when certain things go awry. My symptoms can go from moderate to severe.

Lately, I have not been in the best headspace, and my mental health right now is very bad. I feel very unmotivated to do anything. It's just been not good.

So, I will take a break from the Lit forum and site. The story that I am currently writing will be done when I have the mental strength to finish it. I will be back though, don't worry! ;)

If you have any mental health issues going on, please talk to someone, write in your journal, and/or seek a therapist. If not, do certain hobbies that you love to ease your mind. You got this. I believe in you! :heart:

Mwah :kiss:
Your health come first, take care.

Back