If everything is ok in sex , why not incest too ?

If everything is ok in sex , why not incest too ?

I am having such thoughts and struggling to come to terms with it as the person concerned is very close to me !
is it a sin ?

Sin is a human creation. Whether or not you consider incest a sin is your call and no one else's.

Are you both 18+ years of age? I don't know about your state, but where I live you can have sex with anyone in your family as long as both of you are 18+.

So, if you are both of age and it is a consensual act, go for it. If you are both adult enough to life with it, I see nothing wrong with it.

Yes, incest is flagrantly immoral and disgusting beyond words in reality. Commiting such an act is rightfully illegal and ought to remain so.

"Consenting adults" is an excuse for degeneracy in this case. I'd put incest up there with pedophilia and beastiality.

And that puts you into that category of people who's opinions can be disregarded with contempt.

Sin, what's a sin?

If it comes from an ancient religious text, it's invalid in the 21st c. Society and personal responsibility should decide what's acceptable; if nobody is being hurt (in a bad way, hahaha) then do what you feel, and have no regrets.

Any objections to incest originate in a time when sex was considered to be purely for procreation. Apparently people do it for fun nowadays!

Sin, what's a sin?

If it comes from an ancient religious text, it's invalid in the 21st c. Society and personal responsibility should decide what's acceptable; if nobody is being hurt (in a bad way, hahaha) then do what you feel, and have no regrets.

Any objections to incest originate in a time when sex was considered to be purely for procreation. Apparently people do it for fun nowadays!

What I don't get is if Adam and Eve were the first people didn't their children have to have had sex to create the rest of the population of the world? That being the case why is incest a sin now?

Personally I do not care what two consenting adults do but if one of you is of child bearing age, think about genetics.

What I don't get is if Adam and Eve were the first people didn't their children have to have had sex to create the rest of the population of the world? That being the case why is incest a sin now?

Adam and Eve? Dude that's mythology.

Everyone knows that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created us from his noodly appendages.

The back ground to most religious codes is that they are for the management of society, the ten commandments being an excellent example. Out in the desert it would have got very awkward if everyone started coveting each other's wives and donkeys. Far too much potential for strife and fallings-out. Making it a sin made it much more likely that people would obey than if it was simply a case of what was banned by man-made law.

In today's practical terms the problems with incest are the risk of genetic complications with any pregnancy between close relations and abuse if one relation is coerced by another. The first can be managed by effective birth control (or the woman's age rendering the problem irrelevant) but the second might be harder to overcome. I suspect that today the latter is likely to lead to much more substantial punishment than genuinely consensual incest.

The legal rules can be complex and contradictory. Some US states ban marriage between first cousins - in this they are alone in the western world - although many recognise first cousin marriages contracted where it is legal, which makes the law a bit pointless when you can just pop over the state line to get round it. Many of Europe's royal marriages in the late 19th and early 20th centuries were between first cousins thanks to Queen Victoria's prodigious output of eligible princes and princesses.

In England, it was illegal to marry a dead spouse's sibling until, in 1907, The Deceased Wife's Sister's Marriage Act allowed a man to marry his dead wife's sister but it was not until 1921 that another Act was passed that allowed a woman to marry her dead husband's brother. In neither case is a blood relationship involved and it was only ever marriage that was banned. A woman could fuck two brothers to her heart's content.

The back ground to most religious codes is that they are for the management of society, the ten commandments being an excellent example. Out in the desert it would have got very awkward if everyone started coveting each other's wives and donkeys. Far too much potential for strife and fallings-out. Making it a sin made it much more likely that people would obey than if it was simply a case of what was banned by man-made law.

In today's practical terms the problems with incest are the risk of genetic complications with any pregnancy between close relations and abuse if one relation is coerced by another. The first can be managed by effective birth control (or the woman's age rendering the problem irrelevant) but the second might be harder to overcome. I suspect that today the latter is likely to lead to much more substantial punishment than genuinely consensual incest.

The legal rules can be complex and contradictory. Some US states ban marriage between first cousins - in this they are alone in the western world - although many recognise first cousin marriages contracted where it is legal, which makes the law a bit pointless when you can just pop over the state line to get round it. Many of Europe's royal marriages in the late 19th and early 20th centuries were between first cousins thanks to Queen Victoria's prodigious output of eligible princes and princesses.

In England, it was illegal to marry a dead spouse's sibling until, in 1907, The Deceased Wife's Sister's Marriage Act allowed a man to marry his dead wife's sister but it was not until 1921 that another Act was passed that allowed a woman to marry her dead husband's brother. In neither case is a blood relationship involved and it was only ever marriage that was banned. A woman could fuck two brothers to her heart's content.

too much rules and regulations etc does not make incest a afraidable one but in the closed doors of many muslim families in the world ,it is an affordable sexual tool as nobody except sisters and brothers are able to see the inner parts of others so freely than all others which leads to incest sex between muslim sisters and brothers very often. incest is most prevalent in muslim families all over the world and an acceptable sexual form but all most all of them are afraid to speak thre truth and bare it all which may even lead to their death, thats why , it is best to enjoy the muslims to enjoy incest sex without bothered to tell the truth, as long as it is a secret, muslim families clearly give a go ahead to it . it is really true in my life.

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Look you are an adult and I am an adult related or not who's business is it if we want to fuck. Keep your opinions out of my bedroom and I will do the same.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH! Look you are an adult and I am an adult related or not who's business is it if we want to fuck. Keep your opinions out of my bedroom and I will do the same."

Bingo

I know a bro/sis who share the same house and who get it on when one gets horny.
It's been good for both of them

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Look you are an adult and I am an adult related or not who's business is it if we want to fuck. Keep your opinions out of my bedroom and I will do the same.

blah blah i never venture into your bedroom but u are just barked into mine and read my posts and sermoned me that it is your right to fuck whoever it may be and so on.
why not fuck anybody u want and stop from sermoning others baby?

blah blah i never venture into your bedroom but u are just barked into mine and read my posts and sermoned me that it is your right to fuck whoever it may be and so on.
why not fuck anybody u want and stop from sermoning others baby?

And the same to you. Also I didn't bark in your home I barked in a forum. The moment you consider this your home is the moment you need professional help for your issues.

Point made no need for me to comment further but sure I am going to get a laugh with any possible argument to what I posted.

Had I known what I do today when I was nineteen, I would have put the moves on my mother the night she confirmed my dad was cheating on her. If she had been receptive I would have tried to keep the relationship going right up hopefully having a child by her.

I find it absolutely disgusting if it's a focus within the nuclear family. That is an unhealthy, unnatural relationship that I suspect has a great deal to do with a connection to abuse. Never okay.

If it's your cousin, and you are both consenting adults, well in that case, it 's none of my concern.

I find it absolutely disgusting if it's a focus within the nuclear family. That is an unhealthy, unnatural relationship that I suspect has a great deal to do with a connection to abuse. Never okay.

If it's your cousin, and you are both consenting adults, well in that case, it 's none of my concern.

So if you woke up with your son's tongue in your pussy you would be disgusted even though you are about to orgasm?

The true issue of incest, pedophilia, and zoophilia isn't if having the feelings is wrong. The brass tacks of it is this:

ARE YOU VICTIMIZING THE OBJECT OF YOUR ATTENTION?

To victimize someone means you have some sort of control, physical, emotional, or psychological, over them.

I've been in an incestuous relationship in the past. It was with my half-first cousin. We had sex for two years and very strong feelings for each other. In hindsight, however, I realize I was victimized by him. It was wrong, not because of any "ick-factor" but because I didn't know better. I was manipulated.

Had the situation been different in several areas I'm pretty sure I still would have wanted him, and I do not really regret my relationship.

I know of a mother that has sex with her son the moment he could get hard. I am not saying I agree with it, but I have to say I was jealous. This also goes for her daughter.

Who knows how things will be as time moves forward.

Back