I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm getting the hint. :eek:

totally different thought....I think I'm one lucky girl. :cathappy:

I think im the last person on the planet to discover home made smoothies are sooo much nicer than bought ones.

only_lj said:
I think im the last person on the planet to discover home made smoothies are sooo much nicer than bought ones.

I think that is one fine AV lj....... ;)

..., my darling Graciesnort...in the words of a wise wise woman (i.e. a slightly intoxicated me last night), we're so fucked.

Fun, huh? :D :D :D

laydee_luck said:
I think taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon is great!!

I think.......uh....I think........or I did till I saw your av.LL.... :p

asian_princess said:
..., my darling Graciesnort...in the words of a wise wise woman (i.e. a slightly intoxicated me last night), we're so fucked.

Fun, huh? :D :D :D

My dearest Appysnort, I think this is the one time you're gonna find me agreein' with ya. *sighs* We are sooooooooooooooo very fucked. *nods*

fire_breeze said:
Ergo sum...

... that I'll be stressing out tomorrow! :eek:
...that Breezey is still working on her translations!! (or have you got finals? :) )

*leaves some popcorn and chocolate flovoured jelly babies* (those are my all nighter studying staples)

asian_princess said:
...that Breezey is still working on her translations!! (or have you got finals? :) )

*leaves some popcorn and chocolate flovoured jelly babies* (those are my all nighter studying staples)
Nope, no finals at the MA level...
And yup, still working on her stupid translations...

And is ApPykins finsihed her translations or is she mixing her tongues up? :p

*leaves chocolate nibbles*

fire_breeze said:
Nope, no finals at the MA level...
And yup, still working on her stupid translations...

And is ApPykins finsihed her translations or is she mixing her tongues up? :p

*leaves chocolate nibbles*
Oh Breezeybum is a smarty bum *giggles*

oh mon dieu, thank god em finished or else khong biet quand i would go back to normale.

:p

*chocolatey nibbles on the chocolate nibbles and leaves a candy bracelet...each once with funny latin words (cos they're all funny)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back