I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this made me laugh.

Some people are the flowers in your garden of life. Others are the manure that makes your garden stronger.

Cos, nothing says I love you better than: You're shit.

I think I stayed up too late here on Lit last night.

I think that even if I had enough sleep last night I still don't like mornings.

i think this is awesome

daily-morning-awesomeness-2113.jpg

its always been a small dream of mine....that one day when Im 90.. that i'll be walking down the street with my best girl, and be unable to resist reaching out and pinching her butt.

silly, i guess...

its always been a small dream of mine....that one day when Im 90.. that i'll be walking down the street with my best girl, and be unable to resist reaching out and pinching her butt.

silly, i guess...

There is nothing silly about that.

It's romantic and human and lovely no matter how you look at it.

That picture made my morning, Bovine Bowler. You know, Nat and I point out couples that look like that when we are out and about. Thanks for the morning heart grin.

I think air drying after a soak in the tub is a wonderful thing.
I think I hate the idea of getting dressed.
I think as the time slips on by, it looks like I need to.
I think that one is the loneliest number and lately I have felt it has been my companion more than usual, lately.
I think I'm too special to be seen as comfortable and easily taken for granted.

I think air drying after a soak in the tub is a wonderful thing.
I think I hate the idea of getting dressed.
I think as the time slips on by, it looks like I need to.
I think that one is the loneliest number and lately I have felt it has been my companion more than usual, lately.
I think I'm too special to be seen as comfortable and easily taken for granted.

I think you're right....(except the getting dressed part cuz I already am :D)

I think you're right....(except the getting dressed part cuz I already am :D)

I think I'm still not dressed and I have to leave here in 30-45 min. *sighs long and woefully pausing for dramatic effect before repeating the process, adding a sorrowful frown for flare*

I think little one is finally feeling a little better and fell asleep right away, which I am hoping she is going to dream sweet dreams...:heart::kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back