I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that only having three beers last night and waking up with a headache keeping me from sleep..................sucks.

I think I need to get the ingredients for those nutella cookies so I can bake them for a spoiled rotten coworker of mine who keeps asking me to marry him when I take baked goods in.

I think that wedding last night was WAY over the top, and watching the groom orchestrate it from the front of the venue was a hoot.

I think the music at it blew.

I think it showed me how much more I want something more small and intimate for my own wedding.

I think aspects of the night were fantastic and to see Nat laughing with his coworkers and his boss was the highlight of the thing for me.

I think reading that the democrats are worried about Barry O losing the next time around gives me a "d'oh" moment for them.

I think listening to these children as they read the names of those lost on 9/11 is very heart breaking, especially when they speak of their own daddies.

lf.jpg

I think I am owed some kind of royalty on everyone of these things sold.

I think I'm trying very hard not to sneak another piece of cake right now.:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back