I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing you...who can think, when he's about! All you want to do is say, 'yes, please!' :p

I'm thinkin' I'd forget my manners and leave off the please ;):p

I think this momma/daughter pair are perrrrrrrrrrrrvy *grins* and that's why I luffs them.

though..i think Graciesnort might leave off more than just the "please" She is her mother's daughter after all *grins*

:D :devil:

I think this momma/daughter pair are perrrrrrrrrrrrvy *grins* and that's why I luffs them.

though..i think Graciesnort might leave off more than just the "please" She is her mother's daughter after all *grins*

:D :devil:

*ahem* And what's pervy about appreciatin' a beautiful work of art?

DwayneJohnson.jpg

Good God Almighty...what's NOT to appreciate???

you lost the best half?

i dont even know what youre talking about but i felt the need to add my 2 cents :p

Good God, woman! Look harder!!!! You're supposed to provide for me, remember? :D

I'd like to look at harder...wait, you said to LOOK harder. Gotcha.

I'm doin' my darndest. Only the best for my girl :D and sweetness, that's about as best as it's ever gonna get :p

you lost the best half?

i dont even know what youre talking about but i felt the need to add my 2 cents :p

No, no, no, she didn't lose it. She purposely left it out, hopin' she could find volunteers around here to provide the missin' half. I hear pervy people do that :eek:

I think there are some mighty yummy Breast Av's in the " I think" thread...

No, Im not tootin' my own... horn.. LOL

( Ima dork :eek: )

I think I need to be on a peacefully private southern Caribbean Island, with warm white sand and dazzling clear water, sipping something exotic and intoxicating while whispering sweet nothings to a lover...........<sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back