I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there would be better parts to that to focus on than the fact that I can't walk. Like all the things they did to make me that way. :p

Thanks Corbs.....now I have Mt. Dew on my screen!!!

I think you'd all be in for a hell of a fight from her!!! :p

Ok, ok, ok.....less playing and more homework....no one has to say it again......:(

I think homework now and a fun weekend is a good idea ;)

I think I got out the 5 foot ladder and I'm ready to take you on. I'm not scared of you amazon!!

I think I love you!!

I think LOL at the Mt. Dew!! I think not even you know what kind of fight they would be in for. And yes back to the homework.

I think you'd totally let me or Corbs spank you, and you'd love every minute of it.

I think I love you too :kiss:

Oh woman, I could get ya on the ground. LOL. I fight dirty, especially when hot women are on the line

I think you underestimate how squirmy hot women can be

Battle Royal

I think you've given up thinking!!!

1. I think I can take the six foot blond and the five foot brunette at the same time - quite easily, actually. :D

2. I think I can also hold off Twisted and Rocker at the same time. :)

3. I think 1 and 2 at the same time is something that I am also willing to try. But if I were you, I would not place any bets on a successful outcome on my part.... :rolleyes:

1. I think I can take the six foot blond and the five foot brunette at the same time - quite easily, actually. :D

3. I think 1 and 2 at the same time is something that I am also willing to try. But if I were you, I would not place any bets on a successful outcome on my part.... :rolleyes:

I think you have no idea what you are talking about. I think I could totally take you without Corbs help. I think you still owe me lunch and a talk sir. *hugs* Love ya IM.

I think I've been left out of this equation

I think I'll just let them all tie themselves in knots then walk off with the one I want :devil:

I think I've been left out of this equation

I think I'll just let them all tie themselves in knots then walk off with the one I want :devil:

I think leaving you out of the equation WAS negligence on my part. I think I owe you an apology, NT. I think I can safely add you to my first point, though. :)

I think you should hold your tongue and refrain from typing. I think your ass might get the fight your looking for, sugar.

I think leaving you out of the equation WAS negligence on my part. I think I owe you an apology, NT. I think I can safely add you to my first point, though. :)

I think you might be overestimating your powers there.............I think we would have you on the floor before you got too far

I think I'll skeedaddle, while the skeedaddling is good....;)

I think I would have said hi if you'd stayed around long enough

I think it might end in a lot of ass kicking......:p

Come here....we'll watch til needed....:kiss:

I think he says ass kicking by the smiley face says something else completely.

I think you two should come here and do more than just watch. :p

I think we can point and laugh for a while but we've never been good at sitting on the sidelines so would have to join in eventually :kiss:

I think I would have said hi if you'd stayed around long enough

I think we can point and laugh for a while but we've never been good at sitting on the sidelines so would have to join in eventually :kiss:

I think you should join in sooner rather than later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back