I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should go get your step stool and two phone books to stand on before you use that tone with me, pumpkin. :kiss:

You're next handsome.....;)

Thanks Corbs.....now I have Mt. Dew on my screen!!!

I think you'd all be in for a hell of a fight from her!!! :p

Ok, ok, ok.....less playing and more homework....no one has to say it again......:(

I think you should go get your step stool and two phone books to stand on before you use that tone with me, pumpkin. :kiss:

I think I'm not generally the spankee sort Corbs.. But I'd be more than happy to spank you darlin. ;)

I think I got out the 5 foot ladder and I'm ready to take you on. I'm not scared of you amazon!!

I think I'm thinking about that right now :D

I think I love you!!

Ok, ok, ok.....less playing and more homework....no one has to say it again......:(

I think LOL at the Mt. Dew!! I think not even you know what kind of fight they would be in for. And yes back to the homework.

I think I'm not generally the spankee sort Corbs.. But I'd be more than happy to spank you darlin. ;)

I think you'd totally let me or Corbs spank you, and you'd love every minute of it.

Then gang up on Corbal :devil:
I think you should bring your baseball bat;you'll need it.
I think you should tell Kuvi to change her Yahoo status message......;)
Get me down to the ground you deserve to feel the fleshiest part of my ass.

I think I got out the 5 foot ladder and I'm ready to take you on. I'm not scared of you amazon!!

I think I love you!!

I think LOL at the Mt. Dew!! I think not even you know what kind of fight they would be in for. And yes back to the homework.

I think you'd totally let me or Corbs spank you, and you'd love every minute of it.
Well there is that possiblity but only cause you're you and she's her. LOL and I figure we'd switch up, cause I am nobody's spanking practice dummy LOL

I think I love you!!

I think I definitely would!!

I think you should bring your baseball bat;you'll need it.

I think you should tell Kuvi to change her Yahoo status message......;)

Get me down to the ground you deserve to feel the fleshiest part of my ass.
Oh woman, I could get ya on the ground. LOL. I fight dirty, especially when hot women are on the line

Well there is that possiblity but only cause you're you and she's her. LOL and I figure we'd switch up, cause I am nobody's spanking practice dummy LOL

I think Corby and I don't need practice, we are both masters. I think you don't have a chance in hell of holding either of us still long enough to spank us.

I think I definitely would!!

I think that is an absolute and not an I think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back