I need help that I thought I would never ask for

taylorscock

Virgin
I’m getting older And the wife is getting frustrated. Our sex like has changed some after many years of marriage. She loves putting my soft cock in her mouth and her being the one to get me rock hard. She takes great pride in getting me hard, as it gives her that feeling of pleasing me. But here lately, I’m already hard and she gets frustrated as it has cut down on our foreplay. To complicate the matter, it seems that I am cumming quicker than ever before…,any times before she has even had an orgasm. It has really put a damper on our sex life. I know the problem is all me. Any suggestions on what I can do? And yes, it feels very much like a ”how to” question.
thanks

I have no idea as to what the solution might be, but I would start with visiting a doctor and checking that everything on the medical side works properly. You getting hard earlier than before doesn't look like a medical problem, but you cumming much faster might be. Or not. Nobody here will give you a definite answer. In general, after puberty is settled and you actually know what your normal looks like *any* sudden change of performance is a reason for a doctor visit.

But here lately, I’m already hard and she gets frustrated as it has cut down on our foreplay.
This implies your concept of foreplay is of you receiving. If you are attentive and giving there is no reason for her to be frustrated. If however she is then you need to make it your goal to find out what keeps her purring. Ask questions, listen very carefully to the replies. Listen very carefully when you are trying out ideas. Pay attention to vocal sounds and body movements.

Switch up the intercourse with more oral, caresses and masturbation of each other. Why should your love making stop if you have an orgasm. From your post you indicate you have little issue in getting aroused, so just keep being attentive to your wife until she is on the brink of orgasm or beyond. There is every chance you will be up and running for round two, where you are likely to last longer anyway. If you are not, help assist her to an orgasm anyway. Pause with a cuddle and start again.

Don't focus on the fucking, focus on what you can provide to make the lead up to penetration the most pleasurable experience for her possible. Bring each other to orgasms without fucking first, before round two (or three). If her performing oral to bring you hard is her thing then round two is the perfect time.

Sex can be a whole lot of fun without penetration or during the lead up to penetration. Luxuriate in that time.

Completely change up the way you approach sex, you become the wonder at foreplay. Turn her world upside down on what you can achieve before penetration. If you rock her world before penetration you are likely to feel more relaxed and in control of yourself. To keep going at how you are at the moment, without change, is likely to cause increasing amount of anxiety for both of you.

Last edited:
Get round one out of the way. Then you will be soft and she can enjoy giving and receiving foreplay leading to round 2.
Depending on how older "getting older" is, that might take 5-6 hours.

This implies your concept of foreplay is of you receiving. If you are attentive and giving there is no reason for her to be frustrated. If however she is then you need to make it your goal to find out what keeps her purring. Ask questions, listen very carefully to the replies. Listen very carefully when you are trying out ideas. Pay attention to vocal sounds and body movements.

Switch up the intercourse with more oral, caresses and masturbation of each other. Why should your love making stop if you have an orgasm. From your post you indicate you have little issue in getting aroused, so just keep being attentive to your wife until she is on the brink of orgasm or beyond. There is every chance you will be up and running for round two, where you are likely to last longer anyway. If you are not, help assist her to an orgasm anyway. Pause with a cuddle and start again.

Don't focus on the fucking, focus on what you can provide to make the lead up to penetration the most pleasurable experience for her possible. Bring each other to orgasms without fucking first, before round two (or three). If her performing oral to bring you hard is her thing then round two is the perfect time.

Sex can be a whole lot of fun without penetration or during the lead up to penetration. Luxuriate in that time.

Completely change up the way you approach sex, you become the wonder at foreplay. Turn her world upside down on what you can achieve before penetration. If you rock her world before penetration you are likely to feel more relaxed and in control of yourself. To keep going at how you are at the moment, without change, is likely to cause increasing amount of anxiety for both of you.
Fantastic, non-medical advice.
I would add a cock ring may help you last longer.
A remote control vibrator you control may edge her before your play

Remember, good sex should be more about the journey than the destination.
Take her on a journey

My advice- never give up on loving each other, being honest with each other, and being happy together. The satisfaction of doing that can overcome any sexual tension hang-ups. I know it to be true.

Fantastic, non-medical advice.
I would add a cock ring may help you last longer.
A remote control vibrator you control may edge her before your play

Remember, good sex should be more about the journey than the destination.
Take her on a journey
"more about the journey..." is so freaking true....

"more about the journey..." is so freaking true....
I am sorry I didn't know that until recently.

Being with only one man for 37 years, I only had one view.
Sex was unsuccessful if he didn't cum.

The first guy after him was really big and thick. It took us 3 attempts, 3 meetings, before he successfully penetrated me.
He didn't cum and told me the foreplay and efforts were amazing

I am sorry I didn't know that until recently.

Being with only one man for 37 years, I only had one view.
Sex was unsuccessful if he didn't cum.

The first guy after him was really big and thick. It took us 3 attempts, 3 meetings, before he successfully penetrated me.
He didn't cum and told me the foreplay and efforts were amazing
Apparently I was lucky. In my mid-20s, had a gf 10yrs older than me. And she taught me patience in bed. Among other things, but that was what I remember most.

I’m getting older And the wife is getting frustrated. Our sex like has changed some after many years of marriage. She loves putting my soft cock in her mouth and her being the one to get me rock hard. She takes great pride in getting me hard, as it gives her that feeling of pleasing me. But here lately, I’m already hard and she gets frustrated as it has cut down on our foreplay. To complicate the matter, it seems that I am cumming quicker than ever before…,any times before she has even had an orgasm. It has really put a damper on our sex life. I know the problem is all me. Any suggestions on what I can do? And yes, it feels very much like a ”how to” question.
thanks
Jerk off a couple of hours before you go to bed, when you’re in bed focus on her and her pleasure, then finish with PIV sex and last as long as you’d like.
Or
Ask you Dr about the trimed shot that you can give yourself and will keep you hard for an hour or more, even if you came a little early! It shot will also get you hard and keep you hard even if you’ve been drinking!

Back