I.M. Fauve Gallery

I don't "get lucky" nearly as often as I'd like.:rolleyes:
At least on paper I am always a stud. :D

Well, when put that way, I don't get lucky nearly enough either! :rolleyes:

One of my favorite pieces of art I own is a pen drawing of an old Victorian house around where I grew up. I couldn't believe the guy was selling the large prints for so cheaply!! It's the first piece of art I hang on my wall when I move into a new place. Although, I now have to get a new frame for it.

Those of you with the talent to bring something to life on paper like that just amaze me. I'm especially fond of the shading and such for the stockings and sheer blouse in that last one.

Well, when put that way, I don't get lucky nearly enough either! :rolleyes:

One of my favorite pieces of art I own is a pen drawing of an old Victorian house around where I grew up. I couldn't believe the guy was selling the large prints for so cheaply!! It's the first piece of art I hang on my wall when I move into a new place. Although, I now have to get a new frame for it.

Those of you with the talent to bring something to life on paper like that just amaze me. I'm especially fond of the shading and such for the stockings and sheer blouse in that last one.

OOoOOoOO! Someone who brings a Victorian house "to life"!!! Sounds like an episode of "Night Gallery"! LOL

Funny thta you specifically mentioned that shading (on the pirate) as that came as an amendment to the original>
116v

Last edited:
OOoOOoOO! Someone who brings a Victorian house "to life"!!! Sounds like an episode of "Night Gallery"! LOL

Funny thta you specifically mentioned that shading (on the pirate) as that came as an amendment to the original>
attachment.php
attachment.php

Not a huge change, but it really does make a difference! Well done!

Pirates!
Maybe someday I'll finish this one...
176v

which started as this one>
176v

Last edited:
Semi-traditional figurehead
53v

A concept for a Poseidon Figurehead (admired my a mermaid)
63v

Male figurehead
60v

A double figurehead...either two carved figures...or a live mermaid who "couldn't help herself"..so she helped herself.:D
140v

Last edited:
Semi-traditional figurehead
attachment.php

A concept for a Poseidon Figurehead (admired my a mermaid)
attachment.php

Male figurehead
attachment.php

A double figurehead...either two carved figures...or a live mermaid who "couldn't help herself"..so she helped herself.:D
attachment.php

I really like that last one!

Why wouldn't I?

The same reason many people don't notice details...in a hurry, something else caught their attention/focus...in this case... a small monitor?

Not too many people comment, so it is difficult to really know what is noticed, or liked. So....I just plug away at what I like.:)

The same reason many people don't notice details...in a hurry, something else caught their attention/focus...in this case... a small monitor?

Not too many people comment, so it is difficult to really know what is noticed, or liked. So....I just plug away at what I like.:)

I also noticed her webbed hands, his long nails, the ears, one of his tentacles wrapped around her.

Details matter, just as I said about the shading. :)

*I'm also pierced, that may have helped*

I also noticed her webbed hands, his long nails, the ears, one of his tentacles wrapped around her.

Details matter, just as I said about the shading. :)

*I'm also pierced, that may have helped*

The gills!? did you notice the gills? heehee (not expecting you to list EVERYTHING you noticed. I am pleased that you did take some time, and that you commented. Thank you.

The gills!? did you notice the gills? heehee (not expecting you to list EVERYTHING you noticed. I am pleased that you did take some time, and that you commented. Thank you.

I did, as well as the bubbles. :) I enjoy your drawings, please keep posting them!

Back