a different male protagonist.

oh, never mind, that's me too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
attachment.php

a different male protagonist.

oh, never mind, that's me too.:rolleyes:

I would buy a ticket for this movie!

I can see your problem.

Goose quills are so much better than Fairy ones.

There are *other* things you can do with a human-size Fairy.

But fairy quills are magical!!:D

:D. and you well know about fairy possibilities!
Post a link to your fairy story Ogg!

I love the detail of the drafting table, the spokes and wheels and pullies and.... Whatever.
Thanks! I love gizmos. On here, I am often too lazy to flesh them out.:rolleyes:

made me imagine a wee red-hed fairy all full of motion and flexibility.

Last edited:
But fairy quills are magical!!:D

:D. and you well know about fairy possibilities!
Post a link to your fairy story Ogg!

First chapter of Christmas Fairy:

http://www.literotica.com/s/christmas-fairy-ch-01

I should write Chapter 03. Maybe by Christmas. Which Christmas?

This is an extract from an incomplete Fairy Story I started in 2005:

“Who are you?” I asked, attempting to free myself.

The arms held me firmly.

“A fairy, of course,” She replied. “Who else would you expect in the middle of a fairy ring at the very beginning of May Day?”

“A fairy? Do I get my three wishes?”

“Humans only get three wishes if they catch a fairy. I think this fairy has caught you. Perhaps you could give me three wishes instead.”

“Perhaps I should. But how? I don’t have a fairy’s powers.”

“No. You don’t. But whether you can grant my wishes depends on what I ask for. If I ask for things you can do, will you let me have three wishes?”

“And what if I refuse?”

“Then I don’t let you go.”

Her arms tightened slightly. I thought I would humour her. Her body against mine seemed very attractive. Her perfume was enticing. Her voice was soothing and almost seductive.

“OK,” I said, “I’ll try. What is your first wish?”

She sighed gently as if she had been tensed for a refusal. Her arms relaxed their grip.

“A kiss.”

I turned, still held in her arms. Her face was on a level with mine. Her long light hair flowed down over her shoulders. Our lips met, lightly at first and then the kiss became stronger as I began to enjoy her taste. Our mouths opened to let our tongues meet. This kiss was more intoxicating than the wine.

Several minutes passed while my heartbeat raced. At last she withdrew her lips from mine. She stepped back slightly with her hands still holding my elbows. I saw that she was wearing a floor length dress that floated around her.

“Thank you Malcolm,” she said. “It is a long time since I kissed a human.”

“Did you enjoy it as much as I did?”

“I don’t know. How do I know how much you enjoyed it?”

“I’d like to kiss you again – soon.”

“Perhaps you will. Are you ready for my second wish?”

“I’m not sure. I’m still recovering from the first one.”

“You might like the second one as much…”

“What is your second wish?”

“This will be a long one, like the wishes humans ask fairies for. Here goes. Will you invite me into your house, carry me across the threshold, upstairs to your bedroom and when there strip yourself naked for me?”

I gulped. She had almost identified the wish I might have made now that I had kissed her.

“Yes,” I said. “I will. I would like to know your name first, if you can tell me.”

“My name? That is a serious matter, Malcolm. Will you grant my second wish if I tell you my name?”

“I have said that I would grant it. I would like to know who I am inviting into my house but if you won’t tell me I’ll invite you anyway.”

“Malcolm, my name is Iolanthe. Will you invite Iolanthe into your house?”

“Yes. Iolanthe, will you condescend to enter my house as my guest and let me carry you across the threshold and up the stairs to my bedroom?”

“Yes Malcolm.”

She swung herself into my arms as I held them out to her. She snuggled her head against my shoulder as I staggered back to the house through the back door and towards the stairs. Iolanthe was a substantial fairy. By the time I had reached the top of the stairs I was panting from the effort.

I pushed the bedroom door open with a knee. I lowered Iolanthe to the bed and straightened myself up, feeling the relief as the strain of carrying her was gone.

This is an extract from an incomplete Fairy Story I started in 2005:
Wonderful start to your story Ogg. :) What will her next wish be?? :devil:

some more Feisty Fairy
Love your red-haired "Feisty Fairy" Throbbs!
It's exciting and I can feel the 'movement' in the image, her flitting like a hummingbird while trying to take all of his large size!
I like when you use color and can't wait to see it more completed.

Hot stuff. :catroar:

Wonderful start to your story Ogg. :) What will her next wish be?? :devil:

Love your red-haired "Feisty Fairy" Throbbs!
It's exciting and I can feel the 'movement' in the image, her flitting like a hummingbird while trying to take all of his large size!
I like when you use color and can't wait to see it more completed.

Hot stuff. :catroar:
There's more to Ogg's story if you follow the link.:D

Thanks.:)
The crappy paper I used was more crappy than the crappy paper I usually use, not sure how well it will hold up.

There's more to Ogg's story if you follow the link.:D

Thanks.:)
The crappy paper I used was more crappy than the crappy paper I usually use, not sure how well it will hold up.
Happy 4th of July Throbbs! :kiss:
Sorry the lovely Feisty Fey was begun on not-so-great paper.
Did you just grab some regular printer paper? I'm rather fond of Strathmore 24 lb. 100% cotton when I want 'nice' paper. I keep a secret stash for important things I want printed. ;)

And I did follow the link and read Ogg's awesome fairy story, but the piece he posted above is from a different story!

I liked the Christmas Fairy too Ogg! :rose:

Have a good holiday today all! :)

And I did follow the link and read Ogg's awesome fairy story, but the piece he posted above is from a different story!

I liked the Christmas Fairy too Ogg! :rose:

Have a good holiday today all! :)

Thanks. I'm pleased you liked the Christmas Fairy. I like Throbbs red-headed Fairy too. I think her hands should be pushing on something if she is going to get herself properly impaled. :)

You're right about Iolanthe's story. The extract is only part of a story that has been stalled since 2005. I know what her third wish will be, but the intended ending and the rest of the plot beyond that wasn't working in 2005.

Maybe I'll be able to write some more about Iolanthe the substantial Fairy in the evenings while we're away (from two hours time for 10 days).

Last edited:
.... I like Throbbs red-headed Fairy too. I think her hands should be pushing on something if she is going to get herself properly impaled. :)

Yes, all the flapping in the world wouldn't quite do the trick.:)

111v

Last edited:
Yes, all the flapping in the world wouldn't quite do the trick.:)
Looking great Throbbs! The color makes it look natural, woodsy and misty.
That sure is a lot for such a little thing to take! Can't see her face to see how much she's enjoying it. ;) I'm jealous of the little fey. :eek:

Good suggestion to give her something to hang onto Ogg! :)

glad you like it. :)
Sorry, her face is obscured by her hair and her arm.
Fairies tend to be of a more elastic form than human women.

Last edited:
Back