I.M. Fauve Gallery

so you don't admit they are hot pics?

doesn't it turn you on just a little seeing them?

yes they do actually. A lot, actually.

and personally I LOVE performing for my man, putting on a show, touching myself. I love that HE loves it and I get turned on doing it. I can feel, taste smell his arousal and I can taste and smell my own.

I had to take a break from drawing my submission (mmm love that word) for the CUP challenge as I was getting too hot looking at it...research involved looking at pictures he took of my lovely wet pussy. sigh. and shiver.

Great idea! I think you should watch again tomorrow...and jerk off. and hopefully the Flomax is leaving your system. I dont like cum to be inhibited.

Unfortunately shows are not guaranteed... nor is my time..:(

I could easily be addicted to THAT!:D

yes they do actually. A lot, actually. I LOVE performing for my man, putting on a show, touching myself. I love that HE loves it and I get turned on doing it. I can feel, taste smell his arousal and I can taste and smell my own.

I had to take a break from drawing my submission (mmm love that word) for the CUP challenge as I was getting too hot looking at it...research involved looking at pictures he took of my lovely wet pussy. sigh. and shiver.

WOAH!!!

lucky him!

That could go on neci's diary thread!

good night Throbbs,
your photos (of you and the tryptich ) and descriptions will give me a very pleasurable night.

see you tomorrow:heart::kiss::heart:

Again Austin8 reminds me of a previous drawing.
attachment.php

and...
attachment.php

reminded by austin8's:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanx T

I got a thang for braids...

Curious, how much space do we have for attachments?

5 per post (at the same limitations you have ben using).
I have never reached the limit, if there is one. At one time I had several hundred images up.
Put it to the test, Austin!

Mine told me I had too many for one post, I had to spread them out.

I have a series of drawngs Im currently working on but wanted to show the progress on the 3rd one, so I imported the progress pics from my host site...

howz that scanner doing X?

Your what told you that?

your mean the LIT "manage attachments"? yup.. limit 5 per post....
BUT, you can kinda circumnavigate that. can have a thread with 5-ies original attachments...then a thread where you can OVERLOAD with links back to those!:D

MuyHAhahAHa *ack* *Cof*

of course they take a while to load. shrug.

bleh.... peein' like a grampa!

Dr. wants me to have another CT scan...which, unlike the emergency room one, requires scheduling nonsense. I figure they just wanna annoy the piss out of me and the stone along with it. Hard to imagine that it hasn't snuck out, but hard to imagine that it's not in there, cuz something is giving me grief!

Back to drawing and scanning....but not fun stuff...work stuff.

Oh, quit your pissing and moaning! This is supposed to be a gallery. No one wants to hear you whine. Post something GOOD.

*sniff* *sniff* I think there was a gas leak in here.

Last edited:
uggggghhh.....

I grow weary of kidney stones.

another CT scan scheduled for Friday...not soon enough.

Back