I.M. Fauve Gallery

attachment.php
Simple, elegant, sexy. I love it.

Did some quick trickery on an old illustration for a fun thread I stumbled upon.

Someone else posted the photo, which I appropriated for the context.

then tinkered a bit more...

maybe if I get bored...I'd paint them into the scene in a more fluid way....or not.
And she is too white, currently.

Last edited:
Did some quick trickery on an old illustration for a fun thread I stumbled upon.
Someone else posted the photo, which I appropriated for the context.
then tinkered a bit more...
*woods picture*
maybe if I get bored...I'd paint them into the scene in a more fluid way....or not.
And she is too white, currently.
That fits perfectly in that setting, primal. I like the mix of photo and illustration. The added color on him is great, I hope you find time to do her too.
My imagination has them using the stump behind them creatively for their next position! :devil:

That fits perfectly in that setting, primal. I like the mix of photo and illustration. The added color on him is great, I hope you find time to do her too.
My imagination has them using the stump behind them creatively for their next position! :devil:

Thanks Kake. I bet they would try all sorts of stuff!

The Ottoman Empire[/QUOTE]
Yes, this. I love how she's being spit-roasted and played with by the same man/men. Handsome triplets? :D

[QUOTE="THROBBS, post: 42144026, member: 866321"]Stumped[IMG][/QUOTE]
Some clarification here. She looks intrigued and apprehensive at seeing the stump's unique appendage. Is she peeing and just noticing it and thinking 'should I or shouldn't I?' or is she cumming and already did?

Happy Hump Day to you! :kiss:

Yes, this. I love how she's being spit-roasted and played with by the same man/men. Handsome triplets? :D
Same guy, via "special effects" dept.

Some clarification here. She looks intrigued and apprehensive at seeing the stump's unique appendage. Is she peeing and just noticing it and thinking 'should I or shouldn't I?' or is she cumming and already did?
This was someone else's fantasy/concept. Coed camping with friends and goes to pee and notices the unusual stump...

I think I added the idea that by utilizing the stump, the green-man was awakened... sort of a "Sleeping beauty"/"Snow White" premise. (though that may have been part of her concept...I ferget, it was quite a while ago)

I.M. Fauve Gallery...

I know that 99% of what I have posted here is not Art...
I realize you wrote this statement years ago, but I disagree. What you have here is most certainly is Art... with capital "A". You are an artist, dammit! Don't be afraid. In fact, if you've sold, or sell, just one drawing (even to your best bud for a little chump change) you can call yourself a "professional artist". :cool: Your portfolio is huge.

I realize you wrote this statement years ago, but I disagree. What you have here is most certainly is Art... with capital "A". You are an artist, dammit! Don't be afraid. In fact, if you've sold, or sell, just one drawing (even to your best bud for a little chump change) you can call yourself a "professional artist". :cool: Your portfolio is huge.

Thank you!...however, in my opinion Art is something more than just a competent image. Certainly some of what I have presented is "pretty good", but most has very little "substance". Though I think some sketches can be Art, most that I post here are far too careless (as opposed to "loose"). I post for giggles here, because I so frequently have to work much tighter and for a much more conservative audience... for money even.:eek:

This isn't my "portfolio" :)
In another world, it might be imagery that could be refined towards a portfolio, but I do not live in that world.

Last edited:
La petite morte

Kinda Halloweenish...so I brought it to the "front", which is the back, meaning the most recent.

Last edited:
Kinda Halloweenish...so I brought it to the "front", which is the back, meaning the most recent.
Very Halloweeny! Looks like a fun little death.
Trying to figure out what her costume was before it was stripped off. ;)

Was the statue behind them so very phallic on purpose? :devil:

Thank you Bird! Glad to know that someone read it, and LIKED it! :D

(ESPECIALLY someone who has such good taste in women and an eye for sexy)

I also read it, and liked it! I'm a graphic designer these days, but 15 years ago or so, back in my early art school days, I of course took several figure drawing courses. This story took me right back to those days, as there was a particular red-headed female that often modelled for us, and although she was surely much older than me, and not exactly "strikingly beautiful", I still had fantasies very similar to your story.

Well done. And the rest of your art is excellent, as well. Definitely enjoyed going through the index on page 1. Thanks for sharing!

Very Halloweeny! Looks like a fun little death.
Trying to figure out what her costume was before it was stripped off. ;)

Was the statue behind them so very phallic on purpose? :devil:

There is some sort of flogger around her neck. Beyond that I don't know how much "costume" there was. The concept was someone else's.
WHAT!?:eek: You thinkthat statue looks phallic!? perv.:rolleyes:

;):cool::D

I also read it, and liked it! I'm a graphic designer these days, but 15 years ago or so, back in my early art school days, I of course took several figure drawing courses. This story took me right back to those days, as there was a particular red-headed female that often modelled for us, and although she was surely much older than me, and not exactly "strikingly beautiful", I still had fantasies very similar to your story.

Well done. And the rest of your art is excellent, as well. Definitely enjoyed going through the index on page 1. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!
Often I have heard from artists denial of anything sexual while drawing or painting a nude model. "bah!" I say, it is very intimate....maybe not always "sexual", but (in my opinion) it should be sensual and empathetic at the least, or you are out of touch with your humanity. For me it is less sexual than sex, naturally, or I would not even want sex, and I would not be able to complete a drawing. I have drawn wrinkly old men, and though I am not in the least aroused...I can empathize.

I'll take the 'treat' please! :devil:

Great drawings Throbbs, I'm getting excited about Halloween, always so much fun!
Funny you should post those pics the day after black and white striped thigh highs were purchased here. How did you know? :confused:

Thanks Kake!

I know these things!:D;)

Back