I.M. Fauve Gallery

Good enough for me! =)

You're really quick with the shading and extra details. It's impressive

Glad you are easily impressed! :D
Thank you.

Though I think a change in his left hand and maybe his head thrown back..or something will add some passion/vigor.

In reality I'd probably be grabbing her hip, but that blocks the view. heeehee
and spanking her ass.

I think I have drawn this basic idea once or twice or thrice before...:rolleyes:

10 minutes more...
attachment.php

oooooooooooooooo I really like this one..... so much imagination... so naughty... I love it.... I can almost feel here trembling with one orgasm after another....... :heart:

hmmm... maybe...

anyway... about time to go...

removed for lack of interest

Last edited:
oooooooooooooooo I really like this one..... so much imagination... so naughty... I love it.... I can almost feel here trembling with one orgasm after another....... :heart:

good!
Thank you.
That is the goal.
and to vent some of my sexual frustration by visualizing..... hopes, dreams, memories, fantasies...

hmmm... maybe...

anyway... about time to go...
attachment.php

I think you could ascribe some of the peculiarities of her pose to cubism...
but I would kind of like to see some evidence of her right arm and right leg. She does, after all, have a right tit.

Nice erotic feel to the whole.

I think you could ascribe some of the peculiarities of her pose to cubism...
but I would kind of like to see some evidence of her right arm and right leg. She does, after all, have a right tit.

Nice erotic feel to the whole.

I agree on arm and leg...

...and "cubism"... which does afford multiple POVs at once...
(though more often with harder edges)
which is a beauty of illustration over "straight up" photography.:)

Last edited:
now at home.
Gonna try some stealth amendments...
Don't want that woman going all kooky.

Basement studio is in chaos and scanner not set up, so I will see how making adjustments with wacom tablet.... digital into the latest scan.
and since I had planned poorly (not at all):rolleyes:
I will add "canvas" to the top, where I had run out of paper.

took a bit to set up a couple "brushes"... as a pencil and "chalk"...close to what I had been using physically.

not too far off.
Then some stealth sketching.

Last edited:
some more playing.... digital drawing...

Last edited:
some more playing.... digital drawing...
attachment.php

Hm. At the risk of being too directive, and losing some lovely visual perspective, I wish his left thigh were right up against her. The more points of hot, sweaty contact, the better. (I'm old-fashioned that way.) (And a real fan of thighs.)

Glad you are easily impressed! :D
Thank you.

Though I think a change in his left hand and maybe his head thrown back..or something will add some passion/vigor.

In reality I'd probably be grabbing her hip, but that blocks the view. heeehee
and spanking her ass.

I think I have drawn this basic idea once or twice or thrice before...:rolleyes:

I can always nitpick you to death if you'd prefer? ;)
The new pose with his head thrown back is so much better! Good suggestion from DrD with the arm/leg thing.
I like both the last black/white sketch and the grey-scale digital play.

I have to say though, that obstructing the view isn't always a bad thing. Grabbing her hips and spanking her as would have made a powerful image too. You can always do another veiny cock on it's own if you want the view ;)

Actually I really like that grey-scale version. It's right up my alley, style-wise

Hm. At the risk of being too directive, and losing some lovely visual perspective, I wish his left thigh were right up against her. The more points of hot, sweaty contact, the better. (I'm old-fashioned that way.) (And a real fan of thighs.)

Oh he WILL be. I just enjoy seeing my cock entering.:)

I can always nitpick you to death if you'd prefer? ;)
I won't listen, anyway.:)

The new pose with his head thrown back is so much better! Good suggestion from DrD with the arm/leg thing.
I like both the last black/white sketch and the grey-scale digital play.

I have to say though, that obstructing the view isn't always a bad thing. Grabbing her hips and spanking her as would have made a powerful image too. You can always do another veiny cock on it's own if you want the view ;)

Actually I really like that grey-scale version. It's right up my alley, style-wise

Thank you.

maybe a tweak with this (she needs some more head ;) ) and then on to something else.

Last edited:
What do you think of the dark and mysterious look....

hmmm...
looks like I am supposed to stare at it for 30 seconds and then look at "this white sheet" and blink, and be amazed!:)

Do we have to put some parental controls on your photoshop?;)

Last edited:
ok...
that's enough on this, for a while (forever?)
bored.
AND just got an "emergency" real work request :rolleyes:

smallish changes.

Last edited:
obviously distorted in my favor.:D
and using reference from my "glory days"
about 20 years old and fit.

Last edited:
Back