I.M. Fauve Gallery

Perhaps she should be more brunettey?

anyway.....waaaaay past my bedtime. "nite nite" to anyone who is awake and paying attention.

removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
"tasteful"?* men over 40 (maybe...some for certain, others...?)... (for a limited time)

..........and time is up.
I hope the person who had "provoked" the posts saw them.

*no fucking, masturbation or 3 foot penises.:eek:
all drawn from life.

Last edited:
I like Peter, very nice! The first one seems very serious, almost sad.
I take your art figuratively, the oversized body parts are reflective of the sensations and the focus on said body parts... (I believe we've talked about that before...) so if people don't get it... oh flippin well. I :heart: 3ft cock! ;)

I like Peter, very nice! The first one seems very serious, almost sad.
I take your art figuratively, the oversized body parts are reflective of the sensations and the focus on said body parts... (I believe we've talked about that before...) so if people don't get it... oh flippin well. I :heart: 3ft cock! ;)

Thanks. :)

Sometimes the models did look quite serious. I posted these for a short while because>
I'd like to see some tasteful drawings of men over 40. Just saying.

:rose:

And, yes, the disproportions are representative of magnified emotional and physical focus.:D

My comment on that is (an ongoing) ref to wulf's comment (some time ago), which (in his case) I think was just in jest— I think he "get's it"

Ahh... I did not see her request until now.
Men over 40 is a good subject matter. They're my favorite kinda men. :) If you could capture "that" moment he's retelling a "when I was twenty, I was a beast" sparkle in the eye... that's sexy.

Ahh... I did not see her request until now.
Men over 40 is a good subject matter. They're my favorite kinda men. :) If you could capture "that" moment he's retelling a "when I was twenty, I was a beast" sparkle in the eye... that's sexy.

heh heh.
pretty sure that sparkle is still there, in fact the beast is still there.

Not as sure that I could capture the subtlety of it in a drawing.

:catroar: He needs to be unchained and released.
Speaking of 40+ men whose eyes sparkle.. Mike Rowe. I love him! He's so witty, intelligent, and dreamy! I'd bathe him any day, slowly. To imagine his "voice over voice" talking dirty while.... okay, I'll stop there. I'm derailing your thread.

:catroar: He needs to be unchained and released.
Speaking of 40+ men whose eyes sparkle.. Mike Rowe. I love him! He's so witty, intelligent, and dreamy! I'd bathe him any day, slowly. To imagine his "voice over voice" talking dirty while.... okay, I'll stop there. I'm derailing your thread.

ah.
I was think a bit more of a "look"... more "implied".
I don't think I caught it...seems more of a "smirk"...which may not be far off, but needs a bit more subtlety.

Not really a portrait, as I was not looking (which might help), just started drawing...
snip
Not quite the "Smoulder" by Flynn, from the cartoon "Tangled"...:rolleyes:

I had to google Mike. I have not watched television in
a long time.

Last edited:
Very close to what I was talking about! The smug remembrance.
Mike seems to always have that look. Drool!! See... I even act as though we're on a first name basis. Lol! He does a lot of nature voice overs as well but known mostly for Dirty Jobs. I perk up anytime I hear his voice, even the car or paper towel commercials.

Very close to what I was talking about! The smug remembrance.
Mike seems to always have that look. Drool!! See... I even act as though we're on a first name basis. Lol! He does a lot of nature voice overs as well but known mostly for Dirty Jobs. I perk up anytime I hear his voice, even the car or paper towel commercials.

heh heh...

I watched the King Kong with Jeff Bridges last night. Kong had that look more then once. Lol! But that's borderline bestiality. Back to fantasy sex of minotaurs and nymphs, I love his tatoo! :)
When I was a kid I was convinced my spirit guide was a Pegasus, I was so engulfed by Gods, Monsters, and Myths. :)

"tasteful"?* men over 40 (maybe...some for certain, others...?)... (for a limited time)

..........and time is up.
I hope the person who had "provoked" the posts saw them.

*no fucking, masturbation or 3 foot penises.:eek:
all drawn from life.

No, dammit, I didn't see them. :( I work full time and tbh haven't been much into Lit lately.

:rose:

One from a series from years ago....

Last edited:
another...

from the days when I actually worked in an office WITH people...women people!

Last edited:
in "honor" of (recognition of? observance of?) my very non-sexual or arrousing procedure today, I thought I'd repost these from when I did have an inspiring exam.

They gave me some (why eve bother, except to make things non-sexy) paper boxers to pull on. That was a first (and so far) only time.

Prostate exams have not been stimulating for me, even when a woman did it.:rolleyes: Though I can imagine it being much better.:)

I only have "had" a woman doctor once, and there was no "company" (I added a fantasy wife to these scenes for fun)
The doctor was quite attractive, but everything was quite clinical.:(
...until I let my mind (and pencil) wander :D

The nurse today was also very attractive, but I refrained from any flirting...only took note.

Last edited:
Prostate exam ! indeedy

Im not buying that.
Its obviously an std examination due to an impromptu tryst with a transvestite behind the soup kitchen.

Has it cleared up now or were you just slurping sympathy ?
Not that I would stoop so low of course..

Im not buying that.
Its obviously an std examination due to an impromptu tryst with a transvestite behind the soup kitchen.

Has it cleared up now or were you just slurping sympathy ?
Not that I would stoop so low of course..

You have your fantasies, I have mine.;)

I was a hand holder once. He kept saying after how violated he felt the whole way home. I wore a grin, naturally.

I was a hand holder once. He kept saying after how violated he felt the whole way home. I wore a grin, naturally.

heh heh.

Just a procedure.:rolleyes:

Never had a hand holder, in reality. Never felt the need.

Though having two women, who found me attractive, "checking me out"... well...!:D

Last edited:
Imagining a different procedure... knee surgery? (a made up thing that is not a "big deal maybe... ?)
But this was the "setting", I was acutely aware of my nakedness beneath the thin hospital gown and light blanket, and how I could feel the weight of my balls and cock on my thighs. In reality I did not get hard, but in my fantasy... I would have been, and the nurse would have taken notice, and taken action and "checked on my vital signs".:D

The lower torso kinda is bugging me...
I don't typically fuss over that stuff, but I'll probably makes some adjustments.

Last edited:
there..that's a bit better...

I think for this particular scenario, I would "spill" over her hand as she raise the blanket a bit to watch... then she'd lick "me" off her hand, smile and say, "you seem quite healthy".

Last edited:
Back