I.M. Fauve Gallery

Interesting sketch! I love how clearly you get your thoughts across with your pencils! Also umm... very nicely sketched cock. *blush*

This drawing reminded me a great deal of Oggbashan's https://www.literotica.com/s/alices-wonderland-2 a surreal trippy little story. :)

Thank you.:)

OH! Another Ogg parallel! (there was another drawing that he had noted had similarities to different story of his)

I'll give this one a read too! Thanks for the link.

Just finished reading. Good stuff! Inspiring.

Last edited:
many many years ago I had this erotic, surreal dream...
attachment.php

and I tried to sketch it.

I wish my hubby would have dreams like that!
I'm so envious of your talent, Throbbs!

Life is crazy that way, the most giving partners are the most underappreciated. Like brunettes? I maybe a little too thin for your taste though, throbbs. :) but I can promise tan lines, well "porcelain on pale" lines anyways....

Life is crazy that way, the most giving partners are the most underappreciated. Like brunettes? I maybe a little too thin for your taste though, throbbs. :) but I can promise tan lines, well "porcelain on pale" lines anyways....

"my tastes" are broad. :)

I tend to gravitate towards more curvy than "boney".
Of course I like brunettes.
I have loved brunettes.

Last edited:
"my tastes" are broad. :)

I tend to gravitate towards more curvy than "boney".
Of course I like brunettes.
I have loved brunettes.

I'm more curvy then boney but not a bbw nor considered "sporty". Although I've tried to be.
Loved brunettes... I like that. :)

I'm more curvy then boney but not a bbw nor considered "sporty". Although I've tried to be.
Loved brunettes... I like that. :)

I'm thinking "sporty" is pretty "lean".:)

That's alright too, though (sometimes) along with a sporty body comes a self-obsession, or too much focus (for my taste) on working out and eating "right." (that's not gender specific).

attachment.php

Now I want to be manhandled by octopi. :) Image the tight grip they could have on my size6 frame, leaving tiny hicky trails!

Sometimes only 8 are enough.:D

removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
I've terrible fears of octopuses because of a school trip to the Hatfield Marine Science Center in Oregon when I was a tiny 2nd grader. She was our last being to see for the day. She was curled into a corner and did not want to be disturbed after all of those kids had felt her. I didn't want to touch her as she looked irritated but I was too shy to do much more than say no, then I was told we would not leave until I stuck my hand in her tank. She wrapped her tentacle around my left arm and up my shoulder. It took two grown men to pull her off and I had bruises and also shook for the whole day. lol.
As an adult visiting the Seattle Aquarium I learned that the octopus had been tasting me, and that tasting humans is very common thing for octopuses to do! So glad my little girl self did not know that as I never would have slept again!

Such fun art and maybe I'll get over my fears here. ;)

The people at the aquarium were assholes! Amazing you had such empathy for that octopus at such a young age, those adults should of known better! Gives 2nd-Grade-You a hug.

The people at the aquarium were assholes! Amazing you had such empathy for that octopus at such a young age, those adults should of known better! Gives 2nd-Grade-You a hug.

Thank you so much for the hug! *big hugs back!* :) :rose: I just knew the poor creature was tired of being poked and prodded by kids and I did not want to add to her discomfort. It was a damn scary experience, but other than a few bruises and lots of nightmares I was fine.

Still, I'm digging Throbbs tentacle erotica! :)

Glad to hear you have bounced back from your close encounter.

A better woman for it.

Thanks, you two.

I'm a huge fan of Steam Punk. I can dig it!
me too. I'm so hipster/punk that I was into steampunk before it had a name.:cool:

Last edited:
Glad to hear you have bounced back from your close encounter.

A better woman for it.

Thanks, you two.

me too. I'm so hipster/punk that I was into steampunk before it had a name.:cool:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice freaking concepts! Have you ever written/drawn a comic or a web comic? You have some pretty smashing ideas and I love seeing what you choose to share!

Nice freaking concepts! Have you ever written/drawn a comic or a web comic? You have some pretty smashing ideas and I love seeing what you choose to share!

Thank you.
no, I don't really have the patience for that.
I did the story boards for a movie once and that was PLENTY. :)

I shared some erotic art on my thread, you know how I'm always bummed I can't draw my imaginations? Those are pretty darn close! :) I wish I knew how to categorize them, so I can search for more!

I shared some erotic art on my thread, you know how I'm always bummed I can't draw my imaginations? Those are pretty darn close! :) I wish I knew how to categorize them, so I can search for more!

I saw.:)
hmmm... "dominant women"?
or sumthin'

Not really my thing.:D
Too much of that real (non-sexual) life.

Though a bit of face-sitting is a-ok!;)

more curvy sitter

Last edited:
Back