attachment.php

Venusian Mansnatch
attachment.php

Awesome images Throbbs, my favourite is the Lizardman

sci-fi theme.
mother ship

Alien Lizardman and Earth Astronaut Woman

Venusian Mansnatch

I like different elements from each. Mothership and Venusian Mansnatch mostly for the sheer difference of them, but the lizardman reminds me of a "Raging Rod meets the aliens" moment from Penthouse Comix.

I like different elements from each. Mothership and Venusian Mansnatch mostly for the sheer difference of them, but the lizardman reminds me of a "Raging Rod meets the aliens" moment from Penthouse Comix.

HA! Penthouse Comix! I have a few of those!
I'll have to look for the "Raging Rod meets the aliens", I do not recall right now.

HA! Penthouse Comix! I have a few of those!
I'll have to look for the "Raging Rod meets the aliens", I do not recall right now.

Penthouse Comix #33 Anal-Rod-tentive. One of my favorites besides #33 (for the cover and for the Coed Red story.

I actually have/had almost all if not all of those, but the one that stands out more than the rest was one in which the Coed Red character was first showcased. She was a prostitute dressing up as little red riding hood and her john turned into a werewolf. The story might not have been all that great, but the artwork was what captured my attention. "Coed Red" was weak in comparison, but I had become addicted to the character from the first story, and liked the second more for nostalgia than appreciation of story or artwork.

Last edited:
I hope to look through some of my erotic books and maybe find some of those this week.:)

I haven't drawn any erotica in a while.

I finally put pencil to paper with that in mind.
(133)-connection

yes, it is distorted — even a bit contorted.:D

Last edited:
Still works for me ;)

"still"?:)

the distortion is intentional.:)
For me, I can highlight/intensify the feeling of desire and focus in a way that a more realistic drawing or photo does not.< there is a place for that. heck! I look at all sorts of erotica!:D

a bit more tinkering>
(132) connectionB

Last edited:
and some more... before heading out.

(166)-connectionC

Last edited:
Robin works at the 69 Flavors ice cream parlor. She is baskin' in the shared pleasure of offering free tastes.
(152) 69Flavors-more

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have to deduct a point because she is not wearing a uniform though a prurient arrangement of her knickers would have excused that.
Lose a second point for no SFX, Its little too quiet though I suppose 'slurp, slurp' would lower the tone...perhaps 'rasp rasp ' (small font )
Ask your self what would Charlie Chaplin do..!!

9/10 Good

Unfortunately I have to deduct a point because she is not wearing a uniform though a prurient arrangement of her knickers would have excused that.
Lose a second point for no SFX, Its little too quiet though I suppose 'slurp, slurp' would lower the tone...perhaps 'rasp rasp ' (small font )
Ask your self what would Charlie Chaplin do..!!

9/10 Good

Thanks for the feedback, ifluke :) (or..is should that be youfluke when I reply??? ...anyway)

I did ask myself "what would Charlie Chaplin do?"...but:confused:

Mr. Chaplin's medium was silent motion pictures.
So, your suggestion for SFX seems incongruent. Further this is not a motion picture, obviously.

Also, I don't consider my illustrations to be comics per se and rarely (not never) include sound effects or dialogue. That is not intended to be derisive of the comic genre, because I love comics.

As for her "uniform", I imagined this as a stand-alone ice cream parlor rather than the actual chain, which it parodies, and the only "uniform" is her apron. Her "knickers" (panties in this neck of the woods) are torn and scrunched out of view on her right calf.

BTW, how did I get back one point, after 2 were deducted?

Last edited:
You were returned a point because I mentioned Charles Chaplin. Obviously.

And thank you for pointing out my error in thinking I was witness to a motion picture. I do indeed have large monitors at my disposal and bored lackeys pacing my office looking for any chance to feed me pop corn. However I was not fooled for one moment.

The matter of the uniform like her knickers/panties was rather a clever touch -leaving it to the viewers imagination. Once this was pointed out to me I went into 'frictional over drive' and may have dribbled on my key board having decided she had a dozen tranny siblings off screen..wow

As for sound effects perhaps the less said the better..

In conclusion I fear I may have committed a grievous injustice and for that reason have decided to revise my award and now increase it to... 11 out of 9 !!

The extra point btw is for the skilful way you have positioned your signature which seems to grow.. and dare I say, follows one around the room – unforgettable!
Well done ! Look forward to more :)

You were returned a point because I mentioned Charles Chaplin. Obviously.

And thank you for pointing out my error in thinking I was witness to a motion picture. I do indeed have large monitors at my disposal and bored lackeys pacing my office looking for any chance to feed me pop corn. However I was not fooled for one moment.

The matter of the uniform like her knickers/panties was rather a clever touch -leaving it to the viewers imagination. Once this was pointed out to me I went into 'frictional over drive' and may have dribbled on my key board having decided she had a dozen tranny siblings off screen..wow

As for sound effects perhaps the less said the better..

In conclusion I fear I may have committed a grievous injustice and for that reason have decided to revise my award and now increase it to... 11 out of 9 !!

The extra point btw is for the skilful way you have positioned your signature which seems to grow.. and dare I say, follows one around the room – unforgettable!

that's more like it.

Though the calculus is still somewhat baffling.

it grew some...ahahahahhahaha gruesome!

(208) milking me eyes

that's gotta be 2 or three points! 8 out 4.5

sorry, no transexuals on stage or off — not my bag.

Last edited:
You beast!

You beast! ..how could you! That was hurtful, why did you tell me you were bi curious – I have a good mind to publish all your private messages and revealing photos-yes and the ones where you had obviously photoshopped the extra inches! ..to your chin. And as for the vacuum tube pictures..well you are obviously in a relationship I hope she doesn’t electrocute you -though you deserve it!
Further - I am glad I didnt give in to your demands for un draped photos .. In fact I wish I had never told you I was an underwear model or that I shared a few lines with Mick - (you know who! ). I suppose your mobile number is also fake. Mother will be disappointed, she was so looking forward to meeting you unlike the bath which I have now cancelled – Ho hum.
Look at silly me fretting [ snort ] when I have a rude drawings to coax into existence. ..

I am quite pleased with my picture progress
I suppose it would screw up the thread to remove the cruder stuff and rants..thought its pretty liberating..

it grew some...ahahahahhahaha gruesome!

attachment.php

that's gotta be 2 or three points! 8 out 4.5

sorry, no transexuals on stage or off — not my bag.

Back