I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am signed up for a new arthritic pain reliever class: Hydro-therapy. I get to put my foot in a hot tub at my therapists' office and either read or discuss cars with one of them LOL

I am signed up for a new arthritic pain reliever class: Hydro-therapy. I get to put my foot in a hot tub at my therapists' office and either read or discuss cars with one of them LOL

Sounds good...I hope that the hydro therapy helps!

Good afternoon to all the Animated Amorous Antiques and the Articulate Attenuated Antebellum Beauties that appeciate us.... :)

My Primary has okay'd me to get acupuncture - NOW all I have to do is find somewhere that does it - that checks out as good and reliable that I can afford cause stoopud health insurance won't cover it:(

My Primary has okay'd me to get acupuncture - NOW all I have to do is find somewhere that does it - that checks out as good and reliable that I can afford cause stoopud health insurance won't cover it:(
Peaches know people who do acupuncture. They let me borrow the needles & I have a straw.

BUT just popping back in.

You should try popping in more often... I'm sure you would enjoy yourself....

Bonsoir mes aînés succulentes et les bonbons impertinents qui les adorent

(Good evening my succulent seniors and the sassy sweets that adore them)

Hows your night going....{{{HUGS}}}

I proud member of the fan club checking in

Welcome YDG.....always glad to hear from another older man lover.

Hey there you sexy thang you! ;)

Hey there PA!!

You should try popping in more often... I'm sure you would enjoy yourself....

Bonsoir mes aînés succulentes et les bonbons impertinents qui les adorent

(Good evening my succulent seniors and the sassy sweets that adore them)

Hows your night going....{{{HUGS}}}

Hello Bee, peaches and BBG......glad to see you all popping in to check up on us fragile old men;)

Ummmmmmm......wow.....not sure I have ever been referred to as succulent before BBG......but I do admit I kind of like it..........:D

Hello to all my fellow porch residents of the male persuasion.....hope you all had a good day!

Ummmmmmm......wow.....not sure I have ever been referred to as succulent before BBG......but I do admit I kind of like it..........:D

Hello to all my fellow porch residents of the male persuasion.....hope you all had a good day!

Well I am glad that I could bring a smile to your face....

Good Morning all you sexy ones and the ones that love you!

BBG I hope that things are going to be okay! HUGS to you!!!

DJ hope you were a good one last night and stayed out of trouble! ;):devil:

Gentlemanwil so good to see you here my dear!

Good morning and have a great day to all the pass by the porch today

Good morning. This is a good thread to feel amongst friends isn't it?

:)

Yes it is..... Good people here.... {{BIG HUGS}} to alll who pass this was this day.....

Good Morning all you sexy ones and the ones that love you!

BBG I hope that things are going to be okay! HUGS to you!!!

DJ hope you were a good one last night and stayed out of trouble! ;):devil:

Gentlemanwil so good to see you here my dear!

Good morning and have a great day to all the pass by the porch today

Thank you BeeLou, I have my fingers crossed....hugs to you and a super wonderful day....

Good morning all - It's Thursday - Only two more to go now!:rolleyes:

Hi ya Peaches.... the count down has begun.....YAY!!!! the weekend is almost here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back