I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have NO doubt in my mind that you both could do that......alone.....together........I am certain I wouldn't stand a chance........but I am willing to give it my best shot:p

You wouldn't be able to walk when we got through with you! ;):devil:

Hehehe.....walker......wheelchair......either works for me......and if it is you two putting me there.........I'm not going to complain too much :devil:

Hmmmmmm......another good song........good group......I still LOVE their first solo release though:p

Oh the things we could do to you to bring you to your knees... :devil:

amazing song

I get off on you getting off on me
I give you what you want but nothing is for free
It's a give and take kinda life we make
When your line is crossed I get off, I get off

Oh the things we could do to you to bring you to your knees... :devil:

amazing song

I get off on you getting off on me
I give you what you want but nothing is for free
It's a give and take kinda life we make
When your line is crossed I get off, I get off

Perfect lyrics..Love that

Hehehe......I am sure you both would have me on my knees in a very short time......not that I would complain......but I would also do my best to give as good as I was getting......it would be the least that I could do:devil:

Hehehehe......those lyrics seem VERY appropriate......especially here.......damn.....what a mental image that paints........:eek::devil:

Hehehe......I am sure you both would have me on my knees in a very short time......not that I would complain......but I would also do my best to give as good as I was getting......it would be the least that I could do:devil:

Hehehehe......those lyrics seem VERY appropriate......especially here.......damn.....what a mental image that paints........:eek::devil:

okay my sexy wet ones.... I'm outta here... I have clothes to put away and clothes to shed......sweet dreams to you, chance are I'll be chasing you through mine....LOL :p

okay my sexy wet ones.... I'm outta here... I have clothes to put away and clothes to shed......sweet dreams to you, chance are I'll be chasing you through mine....LOL :p

Hehehe........well......since it is a dream.......hope you catch me then......you won't hear me complain about being caught in any young lady's dreams......especially if they share the details........gotta know what I did......might learn something new that way :devil::D;)

Good morning all you sexy men and the beautiful ladies that follow you...Wishing each of you a good day today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back