I Just Want To Say.......

Well.............I'm thinking...........

As I put you over my knee........I raise your skirt......and look at your butt.......my cock hardens pressing into your belly........taking one finger I pull on the waist band.........pulling your panties down to mid thigh.......*slap*.........I hear you gasp........another and another until your ass is red..........and I smell your arousal.......my hand dips down.......feeling your wetness....bringing my hand to my face.......inhaling.....tasting......wetting my fingers.....I touch your rosebud.......dancing around.......teasing as I begin to probe.........penetrating......one knuckle......two....back and forth.....in and out.......deeper......deeper......hearing you breathe.....faster.....as I play with your ass......your pussy getting wetter......wetting my pants.........*slap*.........*slap*........again......more finger fucking your ass.......as I lean over and *whisper*......"Good little girl"...........:devil:

dam that just so turned me on...

Well.............I'm thinking...........

As I put you over my knee........I raise your skirt......and look at your butt.......my cock hardens pressing into your belly........taking one finger I pull on the waist band.........pulling your panties down to mid thigh.......*slap*.........I hear you gasp........another and another until your ass is red..........and I smell your arousal.......my hand dips down.......feeling your wetness....bringing my hand to my face.......inhaling.....tasting......wetting my fingers.....I touch your rosebud.......dancing around.......teasing as I begin to probe.........penetrating......one knuckle......two....back and forth.....in and out.......deeper......deeper......hearing you breathe.....faster.....as I play with your ass......your pussy getting wetter......wetting my pants.........*slap*.........*slap*........again......more finger fucking your ass.......as I lean over and *whisper*......"Good little girl"...........:devil:

Oh my goodness. That all for me? :eek:

tumblr_m2soaczvDn1qav48no1_500.jpg

Back