I Just Want To Say.......

I woke up this morning hard and full of desire........reaching down and fondling my cock......I closed my eyes thinking........how lovely your lips would feel as you kissed the tip........licking my oozing cock.......as you look up at Daddy......his little girl being so obedient.........loving.........attentive......as you take all of me......my head spins with desire as I think.........should I deny you........should I fuck you hard and fast..........filling you deep with my cum........:devil:

I woke up this morning hard and full of desire........reaching down and fondling my cock......I closed my eyes thinking........how lovely your lips would feel as you kissed the tip........licking my oozing cock.......as you look up at Daddy......his little girl being so obedient.........loving.........attentive......as you take all of me......my head spins with desire as I think.........should I deny you........should I fuck you hard and fast..........filling you deep with my cum........:devil:

Mmmmmmmmm *sigh*

Little tangent here,

On friday I had a scary experience that reminded me of just how powerless and vulnrable I am... but instead of wanting some control back, I have been wanting even more to hand over the little I do have.....To be completely out of control, powerless and vulnrable....
and safe:eek:

Little tangent here,

On friday I had a scary experience that reminded me of just how powerless and vulnrable I am... but instead of wanting some control back, I have been wanting even more to hand over the little I do have.....To be completely out of control, powerless and vulnrable....
and safe:eek:

Tell us more Bound..........:devil:

Well thanks for the compliment peaches.........you are too kind........but you know I'm a good boy.......and well that little one swings a mean frying pan..........lol.......:D

I've heard that rumor as well - question is - which one of us would she be swinging it at????:D:D;)

Tell us more Bound..........:devil:

Well ;) I want to be stripped naked and photographed...posed and directed...my nipples sucked hard...my pussy wet and open to the camera, all while he is fully clothed.
To have my hands cuffed above my head...have my body loved...be fed his cock...be filled and fed our combined juices.
To be held, safe and warm...Having been well enjoyed*sigh*

Well ;) I want to be stripped naked and photographed...posed and directed...my nipples sucked hard...my pussy wet and open to the camera, all while he is fully clothed.
To have my hands cuffed above my head...have my body loved...be fed his cock...be filled and fed our combined juices.
To be held, safe and warm...Having been well enjoyed*sigh*

Ummmm - that's fairly HOT!:devil:

Back