I hate all fiction stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one person screening stories here, and if you pick LW they'll put it there because technically it would fit. But moving forward you may want to avoid it.
With a site this big there is only one screener. They must be a busy Mother Fucker!

The thing I see missing in 100% "true stories" is the fact that they cannot include the thoughts and feelings of all of the characters. Sure, they are by necessity made-up thoughts and feelings, but IMO both are very important to moving the story deeper into the erotic realities human sexual encounters enable. A mere description of part A inserted into part B is very low in erotic potential.

Thus, in order to write a story that truly includes multiple characters, the use of fiction is required — unless the story is written by multiple humans colaborting and sharing memories.

In order to achieve that, I encourage the OP to reach out to his wife, his other sex partners and try to truly portray those feelings and emotions. These feelings and emotions are, IMO more erotic and moving than simple physical descriptions.

I have no reason to not believe the OP has had a lot of swinger experiences, but in order to make it really interesting they need the unspoken thoughts and physical feelings, etc.

The thing I see missing in 100% "true stories" is the fact that they cannot include the thoughts and feelings of all of the characters. Sure, they are by necessity made-up thoughts and feelings, but IMO both are very important to moving the story deeper into the erotic realities human sexual encounters enable. A mere description of part A inserted into part B is very low in erotic potential.

Thus, in order to write a story that truly includes multiple characters, the use of fiction is required — unless the story is written by multiple humans colaborting and sharing memories.

In order to achieve that, I encourage the OP to reach out to his wife, his other sex partners and try to truly portray those feelings and emotions. These feelings and emotions are, IMO more erotic and moving than simple physical descriptions.

I have no reason to not believe the OP has had a lot of swinger experiences, but in order to make it really interesting they need the unspoken thoughts and physical feelings, etc.
You do you boo! I'll do me. But I do see what your saying. Not my style,,,,, for now.

Its a big world out there, go out and seek true sexual experiences and write about them. It's a shame that so many of these stories are made up.
Put your money where your mouth is. Write your stories, and let the readers decide.

You've sure come in here with a chunk of attitude - you're not the first to do that, you won't be the last.

But this site is all about writing. Nobody really cares whether you're a sexual hero or a legend in your own lunchtime, what folk care about is how well you can write.

There's only one person screening stories here, and if you pick LW they'll put it there because technically it would fit. But moving forward you may want to avoid it.
A big advantage of this site is the sheer size of the membership and the number of people reading the stuff here. And they are getting faster at posting things - I assume more automation of the process. It's pretty rare that they haven't approved the category I chose - like maybe they changed it once recently.

Why I like fiction better:
A True Story: He asked, "Can I touch it?" She said, "No!" The End. :(
A Fiction Story: He asked, "Can I touch it?" She said, "Yes!" The End. ;)
There are some downbeat stories on here - I've written a few myself - but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Let's face it, in the age we live in, "relationships" (even marriages) are becoming ever more unstable. This is pretty downbeat:

https://classic.literotica.com/s/shelleys-revenge

He's pretty crass (he already has a girlfriend) and she seems a bit mentally unstable, I'd say (she overacts, hugely). Things don't go well, but the damage is emotional, not physical.

Put your money where your mouth is. Write your stories, and let the readers decide.

You've sure come in here with a chunk of attitude - you're not the first to do that, you won't be the last.

But this site is all about writing. Nobody really cares whether you're a sexual hero or a legend in your own lunchtime, what folk care about is how well you can write.
There are many successful authors posting on this topic as well as the other forum post where the OP asked for some help. I find it interesting that the OP is now arguing against most of the suggestions coming from authors who know what works and what doesn't.

Erotic stories that claim to be “true” invariably read like Penthouse Letters. Purely imaginary and obvious to every reader.

When you claim a sex story is true, the reader automatically assumes you are full of it. That’s not the mindset you want to put your readers into.

I don't care one way or another, but I always thought the the reason there weren't more "true" stories was because they are banned in the content guides. Banned content includes:View attachment 2253095
I'm pretty sure this doesn't refer to all stories that claim to be true, so much as ones that do and identify specific people other than the author.

If you're writing a story about a real person and claiming for it to be true then at best you're putting something out there which could be personally embarrassing for that person, and at worst they disagree with your version of truth and you're opening yourself up for a libel lawsuit.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this doesn't refer to stories that claim to be true, so much as ones that do and identify specific people other than the author.

If you're writing a story about a real person and claiming for it to be true then at best you're putting something out there which could be personally embarrassing for that person, and at worst they disagree with your version of truth and you're opening yourself up for a libel lawsuit.
Of course!

But I thought that the OP was complaining that there weren't more true stories, and since you can't search for "true" in the tags, even if there were more "true" stories, they'd be hard to find, right?

With a site this big there is only one screener. They must be a busy Mother Fucker!
We're pretty sure that she's automated the process and is not actually reading everything from start to finish. But she is not obligated to tell us how she does her work, so that is just what we've surmised.

I fucked 9 different women in one night. I was 18 . My body count was 19 before leaving H.S. 16 from my school, and one of their moms. husband liked to watch and a girl from another school. I served overseas where the were much more free with sexuality, then 30 years with a Fire Dept. was a swinger for 25 years. yeah, I've been around. Only paid money for it 6 times in the red light district in Frankfurt. And once when I was 18 at the bunny ranch. Get over yourselves. get out and live life.
I haven't had nine women in my entire life. Never been to a red light district. Went to a strip club once, but I was embarrassed for the strippers as it all seemed so cheap and tawdry.

Oh, so how many people you have sex with makes you something? Are we 12 here?

Something I've noticed about the annoying faction of he swinging crowd is they don't like people judging them for sharing(I'm not one those, you do you as long as no one is getting hurt) but then throw shade at people who believe in monogamy.

I have a feeling you're not going to do to well here.
It depends on which forum one is on. For the Personals section and it's sub-forum, The Playground, or in Amateur Pics or Fetish and Sexuality Central, there is plenty of wild goofiness going on for adolescents of all ages. Some of it may even be true!

Something I've noticed about the annoying faction of he swinging crowd is they don't like people judging them for sharing(I'm not one those, you do you as long as no one is getting hurt) but then throw shade at people who believe in monogamy.
Wait, some people think there is there shame in monogamy?

Then you can call me a dirty, filthy girl, because I'm monogamous as fuck.

I'd say spank me, but I actually have someone for that. You know... because of the monogamy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait, some people think there is there shame in monogamy?

Then you can call me a dirty, filthy girl, because I'm monogamous as fuck.

I'd say spank me, but I actually have someone for that. You know... because of the monogamy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I spanked my wife and called her by your name would it still be monogamy

No, wait if I spanked her and called her mediocre, that would be suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back