I’m going to give into my bi-curious urges tomorrow

Hi. I'm bi curious, too old (66) and at this time have been unable to be with a man. The disire to feel a penis in my mouth is, when I'm horny, so, so, so extremely strong. You're account is lovely. It's now May 30, 2023. How did it go? Were you able to go through with it? If so, did you fully enjoy it? Did you have any problems, issues or misgivings afterward? As on who is in the position you were before you took the plunge, I'd love to hear (read) how you felt after the event please. Thank you and take good care.
I’m 70 now and gave up my cherry last December. Been with two men in my life. The first was a few years ago and was oral only. I went to get a BJ and ended up giving one too. I enjoyed the experience and yes, I swallowed. The second man is now a FWB. He Tops me and we have mutual oral. I feel some guilt but it is just sex. Don’t overthink it. I met both guys thru SilverDaddies. Try SD, it is a good site.

Last edited:
Just too nervous the first couple of times. Plus, I had to get past the novelty factor.

I don’t know about that. It took several meetings for me to decide.
I'll agree. There were lots of emotions and thoughts that I experienced. What I meant is that, after trying it, most of the mystery is gone. You'll know, right away (or at least after a couple of interactions), whether you're into guys or not. For me, all of the remaining uncertainty has more to do with whether or not the risk is manageable or, if I am to continue, what type of encounters I do I want. The one truth is that I have never seen a more wide-open sexual landscape than what is available between willing men. After my initial flurry of activity, I needed to slam on the brakes. It's way too easy.

some of your advice is ok. but...he KNEW she was married. we are divorced now. we get along pretty good these days. I KNOW I made mistakes. I blame myself 100 %. all water under the bridge now. 21 years, man. 25 years all together. that dude is a homewrecker. the fucking shoulder to cry on. whatever. karma. and for the record I am a former Marine. not a soldier. ;-) and I never cheated.
She only needed a shoulder to cry on because you failed to be there.

I’m a 42 yr old mwm that’s been having some bi-curious thoughts and urges the last 5 years or so. I’ve got someone that lives nearby that wants to help me out with them. I’m really interested in trading blowjobs with him and he is too. He’s got some experience but I do not. I’m looking forward to meeting him but I’m a nervous wreck already. I am starting to feel a couple of regrets about it right now. One is if I back out after being this close. The second is I’d be cheating on my wife, she would not approve of it. Sucking a cock is a deep seeded desire that i have that might never go away unless i try it.
If you want to suck a cock and are ready for the potential consequences, then be smart, safe, sneaky as fuck, and suck it.

I’m a 42 yr old mwm that’s been having some bi-curious thoughts and urges the last 5 years or so. I’ve got someone that lives nearby that wants to help me out with them. I’m really interested in trading blowjobs with him and he is too. He’s got some experience but I do not. I’m looking forward to meeting him but I’m a nervous wreck already. I am starting to feel a couple of regrets about it right now. One is if I back out after being this close. The second is I’d be cheating on my wife, she would not approve of it. Sucking a cock is a deep seeded desire that i have that might never go away unless i try it.
How did it go?

She only needed a shoulder to cry on because you failed to be there.
so that makes it OK. She shoulda came to me. There is never an excuse to cheat. I was working 60 to 72 hours a week on midnights as well. Or the lights turn off.

Back