How to Share BBW Wife

Hubby2woopigslutwife

Experienced
My wife and I have been married for over 14 years and have an average sex life. She’s a short, thick, and sexy BBW. Has an amazing ass and great tits. She just turned 39. I’m a confident, sometimes dominant male and lately I have had the strongest desires to share her with others. I’d love to sit back and watch a BWC or BBC male or a couple have their way with my wife. The thought of seeing this and hearing her moan like a slut, turns me on. I try to push boundaries with her often but this is one I’m afraid she may not go for. Anyone that has had a similar experience? Would like to hear advice on how you go to the point where it actually happened.

To get anywhere with this, she’s needs to be enthusiastically on board. Forcing it, coercing her or manipulating her does not bode well for the future of your marriage.

To get anywhere with this, she’s needs to be enthusiastically on board. Forcing it, coercing her or manipulating her does not bode well for the future of your marriage.

Yeah, this is something you need to talk to her about. Depending on your relationship, you might be able to break the ice by sharing stories or movies on that topic with her and then asking "did you ever feel like trying that?"

But sooner or later, you gotta use your words, and be prepared for the possibility of "no".

(And be prepared for a "yes" too. I've seen way too many guys who got turned on by the idea of opening up their relationship and then couldn't deal with their feelings when they got what they asked for.)

source: have been in non-monogamous relationship for a couple of decades, have seen several others close up.

Agreed! I don’t want to force this, just want to learn from others who may have gone through this.

Yeah, this is something you need to talk to her about. Depending on your relationship, you might be able to break the ice by sharing stories or movies on that topic with her and then asking "did you ever feel like trying that?"

But sooner or later, you gotta use your words, and be prepared for the possibility of "no".

(And be prepared for a "yes" too. I've seen way too many guys who got turned on by the idea of opening up their relationship and then couldn't deal with their feelings when they got what they asked for.)

source: have been in non-monogamous relationship for a couple of decades, have seen several others close up.

You are right, risk on both sides. I need to be prepared for both answers.

Once you are truly prepared for wither answer and what goes with it, then its time to procees slowly. Make sure she's always the center of your attention regardless of how she responds. And remember the answer can change depending on her mood. And your too, for that matter.

Mrron, that’s good advice. During foreplay she asks me to use her dildo at times. It’s thick and meaty. I’ve mentioned to her that I’d love to see something inside her like this. I get a moan in return, most of the time.

We have the same fantasy, my wife is a BBW also. We have been fantasizing for a few years now, maybe 10 or more, but really serious about 3 to 4. We have even sorta got close to her flirting with her old High School Bf, but those fell through. She really wants it I think, but she is also apprehensive. I think she wants to do it, but is afraid of A) not liking, while also B) liking it too much. It's a two edged sword, pardon the pun.

Start reading the Cuckold / hot wife stories on LIT. You ought to get all kinds of ideas there, There must be 1000's of ways to get her on board. The best way is to start slow. Try talking about it while you are have sex, pre orgasm. Make a game of it and see if she gets into it. This stage can take months or years and it can be a fun ride. For some, it's all the spice that they ever need

Being in a sexless marriage it would be nice to find a couple that enjoys that life style. We would all be able to fill our needs and enjoy pleasures, then go back to our everyday lives.:)

My wife and I have been married for over 14 years and have an average sex life. She’s a short, thick, and sexy BBW. Has an amazing ass and great tits. She just turned 39. I’m a confident, sometimes dominant male and lately I have had the strongest desires to share her with others. I’d love to sit back and watch a BWC or BBC male or a couple have their way with my wife. The thought of seeing this and hearing her moan like a slut, turns me on. I try to push boundaries with her often but this is one I’m afraid she may not go for. Anyone that has had a similar experience? Would like to hear advice on how you go to the point where it actually happened.
well, its pandora's box for sure.......but.....maybe write her a story.....about how youd envision it going.....send it to her....see what her response is....as others have said, though, if you have to coerce her or manipulate her to get it done......dont do it. maybe she will surprise you with saying she has fantasized about the same etc.......just remember you can not put the genie back in the bottle......

We have the same fantasy, my wife is a BBW also. We have been fantasizing for a few years now, maybe 10 or more, but really serious about 3 to 4. We have even sorta got close to her flirting with her old High School Bf, but those fell through. She really wants it I think, but she is also apprehensive. I think she wants to do it, but is afraid of A) not liking, while also B) liking it too much. It's a two edged sword, pardon the pun.

Back