How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

What the Christ are blathering on about?

Are you able to provide any links or posts supporting whatever it is you are bleating, to help me and anyone reading this understand?

Clearly, you're confusing me with someone else, which is easy to understand given your history and limited cognitive abilities.

You are just sounding crazy (crazier) and appear to be having some sort of breakdown.

tumblr_mo7ocnx6dW1snfk6jo1_500.gif

Perhaps logout, speak with your assigned mental health professional. :rose:

As I told - via pm's - some of those who kept giggling with and encouraging him, begging them to stop encouraging him:

I was stalked by someone from a forensic ward, and it turned out almost bad.
The person who calls himself Emerson40 displays a similar mentality and similar behaviors, and I don't need that constant reminder.

Last edited:
I'm not encouraging it, darling. I'm mocking it.. it's all just kind of maddening.

A forensic ward! Crazy.

Well. As someone who worked as a locum, for many years on a forensic ward, that isn't as absurd as you might think. The guy was in just for an evaluation - as it turned out, he didn't have a major illness. But he wrecked my life.
I don't want to go into details but the Emerson person displays similar behaviors.

I genuinely think that some day, the stalker behind the username Emerson40 will end up raping someone.
You gullible guys are as much to blame for encouraging his behaviors.

You two crazy lovebirds still at it?!

He's having a hard time accepting the breakup. :(

He struggles with the 'It's not me, it's you.' bit.

Where's the guy in the white lab coat, with the big butterfly net, when you need him?

He's having a hard time accepting the breakup. :(

He struggles with the 'It's not me, it's you.' bit.

Where's the guy in the white lab coat, with the big butterfly net, when you need him?

I'm a locum / general practitioner, and I locumed for 9 years on forensic ward.
Stop stalking me, creep.

You're loco, and it's pronounced 'Psychiatric Ward.'

Uh, you followed me here, bunny boiler.

So.
You keep attacking foreign posters, claiming that they have a run of the mill third rate shitbag degree from third world Universities.

I, for one completed a Medical Degree in my native country, and I passed my equivalency exams USMLE's, Australian exams which enabled me to practice in three countries.(US,NZ and Australia).

What do You have to tell for yourself? What qualifications do You hold?

So.
You keep attacking foreign posters, claiming that they have a run of the mill third rate shitbag degree from third world Universities.

I, for one completed a Medical Degree in my native country, and I passed my equivalency exams USMLE's, Australian exams which enabled me to practice in three countries.(US,NZ and Australia).

What do You have to tell for yourself? What qualifications do You hold?

More hogwash from a histrionic gobshite.

What the Christ are blathering on about?

Are you able to provide any links or posts supporting whatever it is you are bleating, to help me and anyone reading this understand?

Clearly, you're confusing me with someone else, which is easy to understand given your history and limited cognitive abilities.

You are just sounding crazy (crazier) and appear to be having some sort of breakdown.

tumblr_mo7ocnx6dW1snfk6jo1_500.gif

Perhaps logout, speak with your assigned mental health professional. :rose:

When you're ready, loco-locum.

:cool:

Dear Emerson,
What studies - if any - did you complete after High School?:D

Dear trashbag,

Your desperation is duly noted, but this thread is not about you. Provide links, or get fucked. :)

Now, please let Prasa resume his journey of cunnilingus enlightenment without further interruption from your pitiful attention-seeking ploys.

Unless you have something to contribute to the licky of d pleasure G zone, sling your hook.

Dear trashbag,

Your desperation is duly noted, but this thread is not about you. Provide links, or get fucked. :)

Now, please let Prasa resume his journey of cunnilingus enlightenment without further interruption from your pitiful attention-seeking ploys.

Unless you have something to contribute to the licky of d pleasure G zone, sling your hook.

So.
Do you have any 'post High School' qualifications?

The pattern of your entrenched grudges and behaviors, as in what motivates you make me believe that you don't.

nice to hear it Emerson.
yes. v have a long long way to go back n ur timeline.
I NVR dreamt of u being stalking to me but you are always egging me indirectly to post more.
nuv d time s to restart .
tk u

U R vlcum Prasa.
Ignore d attn whore, he has d hard one 4 me and vl follow me always, wit d desire to licky me dik.

I have a lot lot to tell here but as often in my case ,
I m reluctant n shy to do so.

Do not b shy. ur tales always make happy d readers and practitioners of pussy lickys.

U R vlcum Prasa.
Ignore d attn whore, he has d hard one 4 me and vl follow me always, wit d desire to licky me dik.

Do not b shy. ur tales always make happy d readers and practitioners of pussy lickys.

So.
You graduated from High School, which is cool.

What other qualifications do you hold?

EMERSON40:

You keep attacking and mocking foreign posters, with all sorts of xenophobic inuendoes.

So: What sort of qualifications do You have, to make you entitled to engage in such attacks?
Did you attend any any College, let alone University Courses after you finished High School?

No hun, I have no problem with you, you seem like a nice person. Nor do I judge what you or others do with their lives, as long as they don't harass me.

That's between me and that creep who made the GB his hunting ground for stalking people and cheating.

nice ya.
i too have no qualms with you and nor with emrson also.
both of you seems to be having a lot of quarrels down the lane for so many months.
i dont know the reason or motive behind it.
in any way , it is beyond my control.
wishing you a peaceful n sexy night dear.

U R vlcum Prasa.

hHAHA . GLAD to hear it from u dear. by d by , you are making more enemies around here just by your choice of vocabulary.
u r too familiar with me and your mode of attack or inspiration is used to me and not irking anymore.

we can co exist in one form or another.

have a lovely night ahead of ur battle with many of your adversaries here.
but i m certainly not one of them.

nice ya.
i too have no qualms with you and nor with emrson also.
both of you seems to be having a lot of quarrels down the lane for so many months.
i dont know the reason or motive behind it.
in any way , it is beyond my control.
wishing you a peaceful n sexy night dear.

You're great. I actually enjoyed reading your banter and posts.

Have a good night too and take care. :)

Btw:
More, Prasa, please.
I like you. You seem like a genuinely nice person, and your posts and banter actually amuse me.:):rose:

Btw:
More, Prasa, please.
I like you. You seem like a genuinely nice person, and your posts and banter actually amuse me.:):rose:

thank you.
you seems to be more social n easygoing . its a gift. like to hear steamy things fro. u .

and all this time I thought your heart was for Em

haha nice to c u back again too.
Emer is a long long time one who cant be classified into a friend or foe.
but this guy or girl seems to be more calm and simple in conversation with others like me.
thats all .
hope tht ur night vl b a long one .

Back