How to make wife's legs spread wider in more comfy position?

jckontharocks

Really Experienced
Wife and I play with toys and do a lot of fingering of her pussy. I always find myself asking her to open her legs wider (on her back), but I know she's getting fatigued.

I tried the position myself, it is not very easy I realized. I tucked a small pillow under the small of my back, incredible difference.

Note she hates Doggystyle.

Are there any other ergonomic tricks to make it better, just with household items?

Is this a flexibility issue? Maybe she could try some stretching or yoga to increase flexibility?

Is this a flexibility issue? Maybe she could try some stretching or yoga to increase flexibility?

I don't think it's so much that, just looking to improve the ergonomics. I already think the pillow will help.

We are into 3-4 fingers inserted, it requires the legs to be really open.

My wife also wanted an aid to help her spread wide. We tried the pillow but found it too soft, it would squish down easily.
She cut up an old yoga mat, rolled in to a cylinder about 6 inch across and taped it. We would place it just at her tailbone and propped her back and shoulders with pillows.
Worked fine for those spread eagle times:devil:

Nothing wrong with trying out some ergonomic aids under the lower back, but I would recommend addressing flexibility even if you don’t think that’s the issue. Most people have chronically tight hips due to generally sedentary lifestyles.

Hi, I’m John. I was reading your response to the original thread. Is your wife tall or relatively short? I think long legs may make a difference. Also, does she have those same problems, when you have sex outside of the bed?

She has quite long legs. She's about 5'8", with a short torso. Makes shower sex impossible.

Update: just a pillow did help quite a bit!

My wife also wanted an aid to help her spread wide. We tried the pillow but found it too soft, it would squish down easily.
She cut up an old yoga mat, rolled in to a cylinder about 6 inch across and taped it. We would place it just at her tailbone and propped her back and shoulders with pillows.
Worked fine for those spread eagle times:devil:

Perhaps a foam roller or a pool noodle.

They make a bunch of sizes and styles, but I think this one sounds like it would suit your needs. The ramp is great, too. There’s a combination set with the ramp and wedge both, if you want to go crazy.

They’re not cheap, but they’re worth it. I’ve had mine for maybe 8-9 years, and they’re still like new.

https://www.liberator.com/wedge.html

That looks exactly like a thing I bought when I had back problems. A foam pillow wedge that converts into two sizes depending on how you fold it. But it was much cheaper coming from a home goods shop, rather than a sex shop. :)

My husband spends more time looking at sex shops online than home goods, apparently 😂😂

Back