My kitten wrote this in regards to our experience together

GhostFeather18

Literotica Guru
Reflections of my little Kitten

I can’t cum yet. I want to. It was so hard to fall asleep, laying on my back with my legs spread uncomfortably wide so I wouldn’t squeeze my thighs together in a moment of weakness and fail the first task you’ve ever given me. Even now, while typing this, I am sitting with my legs open...which makes me feel exposed and dirty and sexy at the same time.

I did not so much fall asleep as slip in and out of an erotic dream that if anything made me wetter, more needy. My pussy stayed red and swollen, glistening and wet, occasionally clenching on nothing and I was terrified a few times that I would indeed fail. Even now, I still have an hour to go and I am...determined and apprehensive. It feels delicious.

Showering this morning was...an experience. Even non-erotic areas are too sensitive...washing my neck and arms and legs and places that shouldn’t really be that affected by the wet terry of the washrag was suddenly unreal. I moaned out loud and got goosebumps from washing my tits with their hard nipples; I’ve been pinching and teasing and pulling them off and on all night because you told me to. They’re tender and sensitive. I switched to cold water in the shower and learned that cold water easing arousal may actually be a myth. Or at least it was ineffective for me. It only served to tighten my nipples further and make me gasp and moan loud enough that I am glad I was alone.

Per your instructions, I pushed my small white Rabbit plug into my ass once I was done showering. Now every time I shift in my seat, not only does my pussy gush wetness and need on my thighs and seat, but I feel the plug shift its fullness in my ass.

Every time I move to get something done to prepare for my day, I am reminded of you. It’s not like I’ve been able to forget you anyway, but the physical pressure of the plug in my bottom and the almost-ache in my ridiculously wet pussy... the tenderness in my nipples as they brush against the lace.

Constant physical reminders of what you do to me, what I do to myself for you. It’s intense and heady.
-

Finally, it happened. The time you said I could cum. You told me to straddle my pillow and grind my wet, aching, needy pussy while playing with my breasts, pinching, pulling, and tormenting my nipples. I’m recording the audio for your enjoyment later. Doing this feels naughty- writing a pillow, continuing to torment my breasts...all so you can hear me cum.

But I don’t cum. My heart speeds up in panic. I’m not cumming. Why am I not cumming? I’ve been having to fight cumming all night, edging myself. I almost came from bending over to pick up a piece of laundry I dropped. I almost came from washing my body in the shower. I almost came from inserting the white rabbit into my ass on your orders. At one point, I almost came because I shifted wrong on the bed.
But now I can cum...and it’s not working. I grind harder, furiously rubbing my wet, aching pussy against the pillow.

Nothing.

In full panic, I text you.

Will I be like this all day? Needy, horny, unable to cum?

You save me, and I quickly tie my vibrator to my pillow. I don’t even enjoy the knotwork like I usually do, so desperate am I too cum for you. To finally cum.

I turn it on and straddle it again, riding it the way you instructed me, recording the audio for you so you can hear me. So I can cum for you, not me, because that is a key part to making this feel like so much more. That is the key to making this feel more intense, more overwhelming, and more...everything.

I barely grind against it, barely tease and touch my aching nipples before it happens. It feels like my orgasm rips through my body, taking my breath, taking my thoughts, taking everything until I’m nothing but sensation for what feels like a long moment outside of time. Time resumes and breath resumes and I’m just kind of collapsed against the pillow and the vibrator, my pussy muscles still spasming.

I eventually get up and finish getting ready. I put on my panties last, per your instruction, after slipping a weighted cherry into my sensitive, sated pussy so that fullness can join the tight, filled feeling of my ass.
-

You stalked through my thoughts all day, pouncing when I least expected it. I went about my day- going to both jobs- with the white rabbit plug a constant pressure, a constant gentle stretch and a fullness in my bottom that is oddly reassuring. The weight and pressure of the cherry deep inside my pussy, strengthening the muscles that spasmed so much first thing this morning that I never thought they would recover. But they have and they squeeze and clench around the cherry planted inside me like a seed of...something dark and beautiful and heady and yet...oddly secure.

But then how I am moving or holding myself will change just ever so slightly. And there it is. Stealing my thoughts and my breath as the weight and the pressure in both of these places deep inside me change incrementally, and that tiny shift takes me far from everything I am doing and saying and seeing for just a single timeless moment. Like I’ve been stalked through my normal, routine day and suddenly you’ve pounced me, taken me, and you’re claiming me fully from the inside out.

At that moment, I am only your kitten, full and stretched by you. My wet, red, somehow needy again pussy is yours. My hard, tender, aching nipples are yours. My stretched, slightly sore, very full ass is yours. It’s almost like I was doing some mundane, daily task, and suddenly you’re there and taking everything I am for a moment before you go back to a barely noticeable presence watching me, guarding me, hunting me until the next moment I am caught unaware by a slight shift that causes it all to happen again.

And again.

I finally got home and removed both items. As well as my bra and panties. Suddenly, I was empty again. And that emptiness was almost as much a presence and reminder as the fullness had been.

So was the anticipation, my mind now expecting the unexpected pounce and claim that had toyed with my body and played my emotions like an instrument all day.

By the time I sleep, and semi-wake, and fall back asleep, I am wondering what the next task will feel like and the emptiness has grown into an anticipation.

And I am still your kitten.

Back