Pet Play

BiBunny

Moon Queen & Wanderer
Hey, y'all.

I'm starting to get more interested in pet play nowadays. Kitty play, in particular. I'm blaming this entirely on Daddy and his insistence on calling me "kitten."

Anyway, I dressed as a black cat for Halloween one year, so I have ears and a (clip-on, not plug) tail. I would like to get a collar with a bell on it, too. Maybe some other things as well.

Anyone else interested in pet play in general or kitty play in particular? Adding pic of me in kitty ears, just for the hell of it. (Sorry, had to screenshot the pic so it wouldn't be too big, and I didn't trim it because I'm lazy.)

1000000106.jpg

First off, you’re adorable! I like pet play as part of humiliation fun and it can be as tame or risqué as works. There are some people who would enjoy the scene if I was wearing ears and a clip on tail. There are others I’d love to see me in just ears and a plug tail being a very good kitty.

I do get disturbed by it when the spankings and pain play begin though.

Enjoy!

I went to a Key Cutting / Battery Fitting stall at the mall one day. Picked out a nice little pink pet tag. Had the guy engrave it with “kitty”…

I put it in a jewellery box and gave it to my wife. Not what she was expecting, but it’s now attached to her leather collar…

She hasn’t however tried out the plug tail or mask that came from the sex shop.

You are adorable.

I am a fan of kitten or pet play. One, it’s so damn cute. But it also presents the opportunity to get into a completely different headspace and explore things from a different perspective.

To take away normal things like being able to speak, changes the interaction so much. It’s not something I’d want all the time, but is certainly a lot of fun sometimes

First off, you’re adorable! I like pet play as part of humiliation fun and it can be as tame or risqué as works. There are some people who would enjoy the scene if I was wearing ears and a clip on tail. There are others I’d love to see me in just ears and a plug tail being a very good kitty.

I do get disturbed by it when the spankings and pain play begin though.

Enjoy!

Thank you! I admit for me, it's probably going to be very tame. I like the idea of the ears and a collar and maybe a plug tail (I'm not sure, I generally don't like plugs) and curling up with my head in Daddy's lap while he pets me and calls me a good kitty. But I wouldn't object to being played with in that context, either. :)

you look very cute hands up. I had a dog recently a female and i ended up fucking her

Thanks! You mean a puppygirl, right?

I went to a Key Cutting / Battery Fitting stall at the mall one day. Picked out a nice little pink pet tag. Had the guy engrave it with “kitty”…

I put it in a jewellery box and gave it to my wife. Not what she was expecting, but it’s now attached to her leather collar…

She hasn’t however tried out the plug tail or mask that came from the sex shop.

Oh, I love the "kitty" tag. I need one! Or "If found return to, [Daddy's name]," lol.

I've looked at sex store plug tails online, and I'm not thrilled with how they look. My ass is convinced I could make a nicer-looking one. I just don't know how I'd attach it to the plug.

You are adorable.

I am a fan of kitten or pet play. One, it’s so damn cute. But it also presents the opportunity to get into a completely different headspace and explore things from a different perspective.

To take away normal things like being able to speak, changes the interaction so much. It’s not something I’d want all the time, but is certainly a lot of fun sometimes

Thank you!

It is adorable, I agree. And as a little, too, I can appreciate looking cute. :)

But, yes, you're also right about the different perspective, too. I haven't explored much, but I'm interested in doing more.

Oh, I love the "kitty" tag. I need one! Or "If found return to, [Daddy's name]," lol.

I've looked at sex store plug tails online, and I'm not thrilled with how they look. My ass is convinced I could make a nicer-looking one. I just don't know how I'd attach it to the plug.
I'm not an overly confident person, so standing there and trying to pretend this was just a tag for an actual cat, and not my wife, was a struggle. "He knows!" "No he doesn't..." "Yes he does, blush, hard!"

The site we usually buy from (Love Honey) had a number of plug tails... One had some wire in it, so you could position the tail - almost like a massive pipe-cleaner/chenille stick... which I figured would eventually break... The one I went with was actually a fox tail... not a cat... very very soft... and my brain says - just wait til its covered in lube/etc and has to be washed... It'll never be the same.

So do please DIY and show us the results :) Love to ahem see the results.

Thank you! I admit for me, it's probably going to be very tame. I like the idea of the ears and a collar and maybe a plug tail (I'm not sure, I generally don't like plugs) and curling up with my head in Daddy's lap while he pets me and calls me a good kitty. But I wouldn't object to being played with in that context, either. :)

Thanks! You mean a puppygirl, right?

Thank you!

It is adorable, I agree. And as a little, too, I can appreciate looking cute. :)

But, yes, you're also right about the different perspective, too. I haven't explored much, but I'm interested in doing more.
Oh I don’t like plugs all that much either, I’m actually not big into ass play generally. But I am into the right people seeing me doing stuff like that so I’d totally do it.

I enjoy expressing my kitten side with my gf but I also enjoy letting it turn into rough play because I also have a very sub side.

Ears and tail are so fun! They help me immerse myself in the moment.

I enjoy expressing my kitten side with my gf but I also enjoy letting it turn into rough play because I also have a very sub side.

Ears and tail are so fun! They help me immerse myself in the moment.

That does sound like fun!

I've become a piggy pet for my doms......piggy ears, snout......tight piggy cunt to fuck!

Daddy has threatened me with making me a piggy, too, lol.

I’m starting to enjoy pet play as well. I adore being called kitten. Hubby loves to call me his sex kitten. 🐈‍⬛

I’m not into pony play but enjoy videos where the sub is wearing a bit gag. Would love to try one someday.

I’m starting to enjoy pet play as well. I adore being called kitten. Hubby loves to call me his sex kitten. 🐈‍⬛

I’m not into pony play but enjoy videos where the sub is wearing a bit gag. Would love to try one someday.

I like being called kitten, too. :)

The pony thing is also cool. I don't want to be one because I had horses for so many years, but it might be fun for me to have a pet pony.

As a Dom, I seem to attract Kitties. I have had 2 subs that fully embraced the kitty persona and 1 that would get off on me calling her kitty during sex. It is a very different experience than other subs but like all D/s relationships, needs trust and communication to get the best results

Back