Different kinds of Pet Play

George_Barker

Experienced
Do you think Pet Play differs much between different 'kinds' of pet? If somebody told you that they'd enjoy a scene or a power-exchange relationship where they're treated as a dog or cat or pet human or any other niche, would you treat them differently depending on their choice? As a submissive, would you expect things to be different either way, or is it just a theme?

I'd love to hear from anybody who's been in multiple pet play-based relationships, or runs pet play focused roleplays on a regular basis. Is a 'cat' more brat-oriented and a 'dog' more cuddly?

Similarly, it'd be interesting to talk to people who have engaged with less popular forms of petplay. I'm currently in a relationship with somebody who moos at me - that's still developing - but I don't think I've ever talked to someone into pony play or any of the other more niche communities.

I think I would, or as a pet, would expect that to occur. I would say if I was a human pet it would be more degrading, but if I was a pup, more about submisson

Back