Can't sleep - pussy shave obsession

DirkCamacho

Clueless
I had a big birthday two weeks ago and asked my sexually conservative wife for my big gift to be that she'd let me shave her pussy. She agreed. We've done it before but with mixed results. She was somewhat uncomfortable being bare, and she didn't let me shave the hair immediately around her clit. Lips only. This time I'm going to pull the birthday card and insist on a clit shave. We've talked about a landing strip for the triangle area.

Then our daughter came home for winter break and she's still here. Wife said she didn't want the shave until after daughter was gone because daughter might see her and she'd be embarassed. So now I'm waiting for winter break to be over. In the meantime I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about my wife's pussy. I'm imagining the shave process, imagining a weekly touch up, imagining licking her smooth and delicious pussy, imagining a lot of pussy licking. But all night for me it's pussy, pussy, pussy in my head and I literally am having a hard time sleeping. Any ideas for getting a good night's sleep until next week?

I know your anticipation, been there. Maybe a hotel room for New Year's Eve. Go out dancing and partying. She might get a little free-er with her body. Always worked with mine. Now, she does me and I do her, totally.
Be careful around that sweet meat. It cuts easily and bruises even easier. To show your appreciation, wash her well, then give a long..... KISS.

You have to lick where you shave so you know she’s completely smooth and weekly isn’t often enough

Back