How to find out if a lit user has deactivated their profile ?

Dumb ass question I know,
But just wanted to know if we can find out when a lit user or a friend or follower of ours has deactivated their profile. If anyone has experienced this before please let me know. Share to this thread or DM me privately

No, there is no way for you to determine when they left other than when they stopped posting.

No, there is no way for you to determine when they left other than when they stopped posting.
Thanks for that. I'm not sure if anyone ever faced this issue. But there was this person that I got to know on lit and that person disappeard for a while. I was able to see the profile. But after a few days I was not able to see. It says "this person limits who can see their posts or profile"
Either that person blocked me/restricted me or deactivated their profile.

Thanks for that. I'm not sure if anyone ever faced this issue. But there was this person that I got to know on lit and that person disappeard for a while. I was able to see the profile. But after a few days I was not able to see. It says "this person limits who can see their posts or profile"
Or they restricted their profile in general

That result typically means they have restricted their profile in general. It could be completely private, or it could be that only people they follow are able to see their profile. That wouldn’t show if the profile was completely removed; there wouldn’t be a profile on which to click.

That result typically means they have restricted their profile in general. It could be completely private, or it could be that only people they follow are able to see their profile. That wouldn’t show if the profile was completely removed; there wouldn’t be a profile on which to click.
I'm following that person. Maybe they just made it completely private. Idk, let's see.

Oh is it ? Thanks for that. Guess I'm just restricted then.
Nope.

People can restrict their profiles so no one can see it, or only people they follow can see it, or only lit members can view it...

You following them counts for nothing with regards to their account privacy

I'm following that person. Maybe they just made it completely private. Idk, let's see.
However, looking at how inactive you are posting wise in the 10 months since you joined, and that a lot of your posts were setting-up threads with the sole purpose of getting women to post naked pics then it wouldn't surprise me if she (am I wrong to assume they're a she?) had blocked you.

It kinda looks like you're stalking. I'm not saying you are, but it kinda looks that way...

Back